cleaning my ruger

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Captain Jack, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Captain Jack

Captain Jack New Member

I had a booth at the harrisburg sportsman show feb 3rd to the 12th. another vendor came by with this stuff called GUNZILLA He swore up and down about this stuff. So today after shooting about 250 rounds thru my single ten I used the sample bottle to clean my gun , It seemed to work well , He also said it works into the metal and will make it even easier to clean the more you use it .Suposed to be a one step cleaner and protectant , says the FBI and Secret service , and military are all using it , has any one have any expierience with it , like I said seemed to work but was my first time guess I`ll know better after awile , I have been using slip 2000 and have had good luck with it , the only reason I switched was I was out of it and had this bottle from the show , what do you guys and gals have to say
  2. Old Guy

Old Guy Member

I have used it for about a year and love it. I have even sent some to my son in Afghanistan. He really liked how it cleaned his weapons.
  3. Captain Jack

Captain Jack New Member

Thanks Old Guy , and thank your son for me they all have my support !!
  4. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

You should try the SBGO (Silver Bullet Gun Oil), that is the best stuff that I have ever used!
  5. jeveretts

jeveretts New Member

My son is in the US Army, and recently returned from Afghanistan, he told me about gunzilla as well, says that is what everybody is using over there.