Cleaning Question

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by SouthCentral, Jun 21, 2008.

1. SouthCentral

SouthCentral New Member

When I was a young man growing up in rural PA I was long guns only and don't remember if there were fiberoptic sights, except on very high end guns. Well, I know it's not happening to any of you, :), but even if the rest of me isn't getting older, my eyes are. So, Tru-Glo , front & rear on Sig 229, front on CZ 75 SP-01 C and front on CZ 75 BD. They work great for me!! But I know that some of the cleaners, solvents, etc are not good on them. So what, besides being careful, do you folks use to keep them clean during normal field stripping for cleaning? Thanks much!

SouthCentral