Climate Change Challenge

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armedandsafe, Dec 13, 2009.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

This concerns a letter co-written by a large number of scientists, asking for proof of man-made climate change.

To see the site, go here:
    http://www.climatephysics.com/

Pops
  2. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

3. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Translation: Pronouncements by gasbags do not make good science. Cite your evidence before telling us how to live our lives. Who died and made Algore G*d?
  4. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

I forgot to add this site to the list. Once again it is filled with facts.

The interview with the greenpeace activist is quite funny, and as she said it herself, it is about "faith" not science.

http://sppiblog.org/

If your interested in real data instead of computer generated data, look up the Earth Radiation Budget Satellite (ERBS)
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2009
  5. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

The UN conference on Climate Change in Copenhagen has turned into a fiasco.

They CLAIM they 'accidentally' registered 30,000 people to attend the conference, while the Bela center where it is being held only holds 15,000.

They are now in the process of picking and choosing who gets in.

The UN is drawing criticism for this mess.

BUT -

The UN can now choose, with PERFECTLY VALID REASON, to exclude half of the registrants.

I am betting Fox News will not get a person inside the building.
    Nor any other group that is critical of 'the sky is falling and it's our fault' crowd.
  6. ampaterry

I should have included a link to the story.
    I found it in Science News HERE.
  7. 40CalJoe

40CalJoe New Member

What could they possibly be trying to hide?:D
  8. ampaterry

:D
  9. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

10. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Climate change/global warming has nothing to do with science but rather economics in the hands of a few. :mad:
  11. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Thursday, December 17, 2009 Pelosi Bars GOP From Participating in Copenhagen Press Conference Posted by: Meredith Jessup at 2:40 PM A congressional delegation has descended on Copenhagen in advance of President Obama's trip. The group includes only 6 GOP delegates, all of whom were barred from participating in the "official congressional press conference" today. Human Events reports:
    Around 3:45 pm local time today, Republican members of Congress and their staffs were rounded up for transport back to their hotels on busses just as the press conference began. They were not allowed to hold their own press conference.
    In true Climategate fashion, is Pelosi purposefully silencing dissenting points of view?
  12. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I do wish the media would learn to spell her name properly.

BULLOSHI*

Pops
  13. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

This issue is not about saving mankind or changing the climate.The issue is about giving money to poor countries. (their poverty is the real question) And we will, from what I'm reading.
  14. ampaterry

Hey, did any of you watch Jesse Ventury's Conspiracy Theory Wednesday night? It was on global warming, and he talked to several folks that shot it full of holes.
    He did a number on Al Gore, who he identified as a FRIEND of his. He exposed Hurah, the company making carbon-tracking software that stands to make between 100 and 500 billion dollars from the climate scare - and he identified Al Gore as a principal interest in this company.
    He is doing a good job with this, and I hope he keeps it up; he even brought out some stuff that I did not already know, and I am a conspiracy nut!
  15. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

Somebody really needs to make this b*&$h go away...