Clinton attacked in israel ?? news blacked out

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Jul 21, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

any one got news on this ? only iranian news and egypt have anything and they are contradicting each other
  2. mranum

mranum Member

First I heard of it but a quick search turned this up.

http://current.com/1i02ckc

Al-Alam and Reuters Report Hillary Clinton Convoy Attack in Israel

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

Israeli radio and Reuters broke the story then went mysteriously silent, an assassination attempt inside Israel, on Secretary of State Clinton.
    Soon afterward, Iran’s national network, al Alam went public with a translated version which is being boycotted by news services.
    Details on the unsuccessful murder attempt on America’s top diplomat below but first some background.
    Possibly responsible for the assassination attempt on Clinton is this tale of deceit by Rep. Michelle Bachmann as outlined by CNN’s Andersen Cooper:

YouTube - Veterans Today -
    We see this as part of a pattern of escalation by Israel, carefully orchestrated terrorism which may well culminate in an attack on the London Olympics as has been predicted by many. Nothing less could bring about the result Netanyahu desires, a massive US and NATO air attack on Iran, and note this carefully, not an attack on Syria.
    The video below describes how Israeli contractors are sabotaging London Olympic security. Highly credible source:

YouTube - Veterans Today -
    It is our opinion that this is a valid news story. We believe the attack on Clinton is related to the current political upheaval in Israel, an attempt to kill Clinton, blame Iran and take the focus off the domestic political meltdown.
    We also feel the bus attack in Bulgaria, killing 6 Israeli citizens is highly suspect for the same reasons as well.
    Israeli radio broke the story Sunday night, midnight, but never mentioned it again. This has been confirmed by sources inside Israel
    The real story as we have been able to learn is this; About 16 hours ago, Secretary Clintons convoy, traveling from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, was attacked. There would have been a minimum of 3 to 5 vehicles, with Clinton probably traveling in a bulletproofed Chevy Tahoe or Israel built Toyota Land Cruiser.
    This follows the story earlier of an attack on a bus loaded with Israeli tourists that exploded in Bulgaria. Six were killed. Netanyahu said he would respond by attacking Iran. It is our opinion that this was a Mossad “false flag” operation much as was the Clinton assassination attempt. Bulgarian security services are trained by the Mossad. There are dozens of Mossad agents operating in Bulgaria which still has in place massive Soviet era security services that follow all tourists and check on every “overnight” guest in Bulgaria.
    In fact, you can’t leave Bulgaria without meal and hotel receipts being reviewed. Bulgaria is considered, next to North Korea, the most “watchful” nation on earth.
    There has never been evidence of any Iranian security personnel operating in Eastern Europe though Iran could, if they chose, claim retaliation for the murder inside Iran of a number of scientists and their families, acts openly admitted to by Israel. Iran has, however, made no such threats.
    Coincidentally, the attack on Clinton was within hours of her statement in support of Israel regarding the Bulgarian attack. We do not believe in coincidences and find the timing of these events and the arrival of the USS Stennis, another American aircraft carrier in the Persian Gulf, to be coincidental also.
    Were Secretary Clinton murdered as intended, Iran would have been blamed also as would Iran have been blamed for the US Navy’s attack on a Dubai fishing boat which failed to sink, a boat the Navy said was “Republican Guard” but returned to Dubai with dead and wounded fishermen who were gunned down, unarmed by American .50 caliber machine gun rounds.
    In making these statements, which will surprise none of the world’s intelligence community, we expect reprisals from Mossad based press management and intimidation groups, such as the one that suppressed the Clinton murder attempt.
    A white Citroen DS, a French car built (assembly plant in Israel) drove alongside the convoy and opened up on Clinton’s vehicle with automatic weapons fire.
    Normal security procedures should have prevented any vehicle on open regions from coming within 200 meters of Clinton. Additionally, the Secretary of State would have traveled with Apache helicopter air support above while on open highway.
    Thus, the concept of a cheap French sedan with plastic wheels and a 1 litre deisel engine escaping such an incident is fanciful.
    ANALYSIS
    The translation of the intercepted Reuter’s story from Israel is below.
    We list probability of the story being high and that networks are being asked to suppress the incident as an embarrassment to Israel.
    Reports are coming in, to Israeli blogs, radio and TV that red flares and illumination is seen at the “alleged ” site.
    This is the first visit by Secretary Clinton to Israel in two years:
    Israeli sources reported that the procession of Hillary Clinton Secretary of State was fired on yesterday, while passing through on the road to Jerusalem – Tel Aviv,” states Al-Alam News.
    According to information published by the site ‘Reuters’, the car was a white‘Citroen’.
    The assassition team approached the Clinton convoy and opened up with multiple automatic weapons.
    Secretary Clinton was not injured but members of the security staff spoke with press, leading to a news announcement in Israel which was quickly denied.
    Citizens of the region noted the area under “illumination” used, either artillery or dropped from aircraft.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

cheers slightly different again

Iran reported a attack on clinton as a act of selfless bravery within minutes of the attack , israel where still wondering what happened and the US has said nothing

i am getting more now outta egypt , they all say its a israeli plot
  4. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I believe that if Israel had been behind this attack, it would have been successful.
  5. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

right
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

me too , a year working with them showed me they dont screw up like this , besides they'd make a bomb and find the bomb tools in somones house after and arrest em for it then get the UN to match tool marks on bomb bits to the tools and cover their butts proper

israel is very good that way ,
  7. mranum

mranum Member

+1 Also if Israel were behind it, they aren't going to do it openly so why would they do it in their own country?
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

dont put that past the israeli's , they'll get you anywhere that works for them .. trust that ... but a dumb ass attack ?? that did not work?? not them
  9. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

who ever screwed up this must also have bad wet dreams.

I dont know what to think about this yet. Could be smoke and mirrors. I put nothing past this adminstration. NOTHING.
  10. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I can't find anything on this. Even the above link is down. They don't want us to know.

As a joke a few weeks ago I stated I get all my news from TFF. Not so much a joke now.
  11. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

The story is spreading like wildfire all over the net now -
  12. ampaterry

I sure agree with Jack.
    IF Israel planned this to fix blame on Iran, Clinton would be dead and ironclad positive evidence would show Iran did it.
  13. skullfr

skullfr New Member

looks like they still wanna keep a lid on it.I agree with you guys,if mossad wanted her dead she would be dead.
  14. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

15. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

It may have disappeared because the unnamed
    was connected with a MSM news agency doing their part to put a dent in our relationship with Israel? The Israelis travel the world with complete anonymity, and kill their enemies, old and new.

Most folks, most, know taking a dump in their own nest is a no-no.

As tightly controlled as the people of Egypt are, does anyone really believe a large group of 'radicals,' could get together on an unknown route being taken by clinton, and high ranking egyptian officials, and throw tomatoes at her w/o government permission? :bleh: Theater.
  16. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Terry i always though israel did not arrest the hamir guy so they had a known iranian agent they could use for such a event ..

hey the route is the only one she coulda took look at maps its a ridge line that has a road on it and everything falls away from the ridge line , go left or right and you enter the vally and medina type housing , either way you have arabs so they followed the main road and got hit with a Citroen and RPD
  17. armoredman

armoredman New Member

So, is there a reputable news source with a link to this?
  18. time2shoot

time2shoot Active Member

yep me too.
  19. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

all radio and TV talk so far lots in arabic and such on the web

bugger all facts in english ,
  20. ampaterry