CMP ORDER

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

mckheean
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/20/03 9:29:08 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All CMP ORDER
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am getting ready to order from the CMP for the first time and would like to know if you have to have it notarized each time you fill out a application. Thanks in advance Benny
  2. Oohrah

Oohrah New Member

No, make copies of the orginial. I think if the address does not
    change that these copies are good for two or three years.:D
  3. Dirtypacman

Dirtypacman New Member

Hmmm when I called them at one point to discuss I believe they told me you did have to get a new one ... but that may have been because my last purchase from them was over a year before the call.
  4. robertmcm

robertmcm New Member

A Regular CMPer here. The notorized copy is good for 3 years. You do not have to send in a copy of it each time. The CMP now has a checklist to be filled out with each order. If you are reordering, you write in previously provided on the check list. When you do order, you sign the page that should be notorized and then write 'notorized copy previously provided'.

This has worked for me about 17 times in the last three years. When the IBM carbines were going to be released, I emailed customer service with my customer number, to ask if my notorized copy would still be good. They looked it up for me and told me the date it would expire. Just sent a notorized copy in with my order.

All I can say is GO CMP!