coconut cream pudding

Discussion in 'Ruffit's Domestic & Wild Game Cooking/ Recipe Foru' started by ninjatoth, Aug 31, 2009.

1. ninjatoth

ninjatoth Former Guest

1/2 cup sugar 3 tbsp butter
    2 cup milk 1 tsp vanilla ext.
    3 tbsp cornstarch 1 cup coconut
    1 egg

mix sugar,cornstarch,milk and egg in saucepan for about 1 minute BEFORE cooking.Now,cook over medium heat stirring constantly until thick and bubbly(about 5 minutes)Remove from heat and add butter,vanilla,and coconut.Mix well and eat warm,chill,or pour into pie crust for a coconut creme pie.
  2. muddober

muddober Active Member

You better start posting some weight watchers stuff or I am going to hunt you down if I can get my fat butt off the couch after I try this one.

Here is one for you. Lay down a 12" square piece of tinfoil and put a meal size piece of salmon on it. Butter it well and then put about a quarter inch of sour cream over the butter. Then add lots of chopped onion and chopped garlic. Sprinkle some dill weed, lemon pepper and few capers. Cover the whole shootin match with a goodly amount of Ausiago, Parmisan or Romano cheese and kind of make a tent of the tinfoil by folding it so the cheese does not stick to the tinfoil . Bake for about 20 minutes in a convection oven at 375. I usually make a about a cup of small noodles placed in a raised plate and then dump the the salmon and all the juices on the noodles which really acts as a light gravy. I have tried this with different fish and salmon to me is the best. I also do it with a large boneless pork chop but add a little salt and it is really good as well.

Ron
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2009
  3. ninjatoth

ninjatoth Former Guest

here is weight watchers for you.Use skim milk and replace the 1/2 cup of sugar with 1 cup of splenda and a pinch of salt.Tastes just as good.
  4. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

I'm a diabetic from agent orange. We will hunt you down if you keep posting these recipes that sound good and sweet, but we can't have. Better start hiding because one day you'll look over you shoulder and we'll be there. You can figure out the rest, blood, limbs, and internal organs all over the place. It will make a good movie. Yessss, I like this plan already.
  5. pinecone70

pinecone70 New Member

OMG, ninjatoth's getting a lot of threats for these nice dessert recipes! LOL!
  6. muddober

muddober Active Member

No, this one saved his life. :D

ninjatoth: All kidding aside I enjoy cooking and yet I do not even own a cook book. I have never made any deserts and I really appreciate these recipes you have provided.

Ron
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  7. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

OK, just because pinecone70 is concerned we'll let you slide on this recipe, as long as you can come up with a coconut custard pie recipe like they make in MA, that diabetics can have.
  8. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

Ninjatoth, we're still waiting!!!
  9. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

10. Lotsdragon

Lotsdragon New Member

This is not any good! If you made this recipe you need to send it too me and I will properly dispose of it for you.