1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Cody and his American Flag

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by cycloneman, Nov 16, 2010.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

2. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

i heard about this and i am proud he is getting support for flying his flag. if people are offended by the american flag, they can close their eyes.
  3. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Or go back south where they can live under a flag they like better.
  4. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Crazy!!!! I just hope that we turn this country around.
  5. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

well i have no problem with what flag anybody flies so long as the American flag is flown above it. their loyalty should be to America first.
  6. artabr

artabr New Member

7. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Beat me to it Art.:p

What a FINE young man. One in a million! Pretty sad commentary on our nation as of late.:(

I'm glad he got the support he deserves.:cool:
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

we had a case here i think i posted about a Australian flag on a legal flag pole being forced to be taken down as someone found it offencive , was it the people who had the Osama bin laden posters in their windows?? council cant say because of privacy

the flag is flying the bin laden posters are burned , fight this BS back hard and brutally, it deserves nothing less than to be exterminated as thats what it will do to our grand kids
  9. lentz

lentz Former Guest

The Christian flag always flies above it.As it should.
  10. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

Umm, no. It can be level with, but not higher than the Colors. I'm sure that my Jewish wife would be glad to know that your statement is "as it should" be, though. Especially since the Christian faith was born from the Jewish tradition. But that is another thread entirely. (I am a southern baptist, fwiw.)
  11. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

...or go elsewhere (another country) and fly their own flag proudly...
  12. old semperfi

old semperfi Active Member

i live in southern indiana,old country boy at hear
    only in the united states of mexico could this happen,then again our,no your presidents name is obama.kind of rymes with osama doosent it......old semperfi
  13. lentz

lentz Former Guest

Sorry,but the Christian flag flies higher.
    No God no country.
  14. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

Not according to US law, and the majority of sites that I found with information on the Christian flag. The thing is, is that there are many other religions in this country besides the Christian faith. It IS NOT the be all, end all religion here. To say that it is goes against the very reason that this country was founded to begin with. Like I said, I am faithful, and I am a believer, but this is where I separate myself with a portion of people from my faith.
  15. lentz

lentz Former Guest

Thing is,countries come and countries go.The U.S.could fall tomorrow,but the Christian will remain.
    Not country,family or self comes before it.Law is one thing,but we live by our conscience.
    I don't believe God recognizes a piece of cloth in the breeze to begin with.So I guess the discussion is actually for naught.However if law is how you state it to be on the subject,our Church will take down the American flag so not to be in violation.We too are Baptist.
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2010