Coffee pot is empty

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 358 winchester, Sep 19, 2005.

1. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Apr 25, 2004
    Pensacola Fl. area
    Yep it is all gone and I have to get to the doctor then to the post office to ship the give a- way prize to Armedandsafe so I will be back later. Maybe y'all be awake and moving by then :D ;)

2. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Jan 1, 2003
    SW MS
    So what did the doctor say?

3. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Apr 25, 2004
    Pensacola Fl. area
    The doctor said I was going to die but she could tell me when but she didn't think it would happen from natural causes any time soon ;) but the wife might murder me if I bid on this
    http://www.auctionarms.com/search/displayitem.cfm?itemnum=6957327
    SoMo they said that after all the test and about $9000.00 of insurance money along with about $600.00+ of my money that I have a few problems
    all of which I have known about for years
    HEPT "C" / Heart Problems / Diabetes / a very minor touch of arthritis / all the things that come with getting older :rolleyes:
    Then she had the nerve to say for me to come back in four weeks :mad:
    I refused to come back told her to send all the test results to my GP doctor and as I was leaving I bought a candy bar from the counter torn it open and bite into it right in front of her. (quack)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2005
  4. glocknut

glocknut Active Member

Now...if the coffee pot is empty.... does that mean you're done washing your socks in it ?? :D

mike
    gn

5. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Jan 1, 2003
    SW MS
    Heart problems, diabetes, arthritis ... eh, doesn't sound too tough. ;) Attitude is 3/4 of the battle anyway, and with your attitude, you'll live to be 150. :D

6. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

And, be givin' that attitude to the good, long-suffering wifey every step of the way. :D

Pops