Coining a new term

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by kingnothingugm, Feb 24, 2009.

1. kingnothingugm

kingnothingugm Member

It would appear that not only the U.S., but, nearly every country in the world is on the verge of, or engaged in, some form of internal conflict. We are all familiar with the terms world war and civil war, but, I do believe what we may soon witness will be an entirely new type of conflict. A World Civil War. A war in which nearly every country on the planet is plunged into some sort of civil conflict. Something similar to this may have happened somewhere in our distant history, but, I don't believe anything close to this has happened. World war is between two or more alliances of countries. Civil war is a war contained within a country between warring factions within that country. A World Civil War. That is a terrible thought. Any thoughts on this?
  2. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

Good point. Is it at all possible that all the good hard working people of the world are sick of it?
  3. kingnothingugm

kingnothingugm Member

You want to know the funn thing? Everyday occurances in our time are exactly the types of scenarios described in old times of the beginning of the apocolypse. Now those of us who only wish to live peacefully, and without the interference of some power hungry elitist leaders are tired of it. You are absolutely right. The good people of the world are fed up with it.
  4. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

Civil War you say? I used that term after finding out the London bombers were UK born citizens. A Civil War is what I believe we have.

This makes me very sad indeed. I have always embraced other cultures and have often said it is not racial purity that has given us the strength we have shown over the last 2000 years but the mix itself. Different races and cultures all contributing something different, adding to the whole. To find there are people who are willing to do what these people are willing to do, to change us to their way through violence and terror makes me sad and angry.
  5. kingnothingugm

kingnothingugm Member

This all goes back to the good neighbor philosophy. I live in my house and you live in yours. We are friendly in passing and even share stories of our experience. At the end of the day we retire to our own homes safe in the knowledge that even though your beliefs are not always the same as my own, you respect the fact that we can be friendly and live close together without the need to change each other. Just like good neighbors. Your house being your religion, or culture or what ever you wish. It is yours to do as you wish. The same as my house. Why create an atmosphere that could potentially destroy my house as well as yours?
  6. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

Well said.
  7. The last time humanity had one of those they called it World War II, and over 50,000,000 died as a result.
  8. kingnothingugm

kingnothingugm Member

Yes, but that was a World war. What I am talking about is each country in a state of civil war. Not Axis vs. Allies...but brother vs. brother, so to speak. A war between two or more factions within their own country. Massive global internal conflict. This has the potential for far more death and destruction. That is not to take away from WW2 and how terrible a cost was paid. But to show how this type of war(global civil war) would have such terrible potential.
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
  9. yorkiepap

yorkiepap New Member

Hey guys,
    Well, this topic could indeed provide the general consensus of those of us who still believe in the Constitution our founding fathers conceived, and the progressive deterioration of our society that really engaged in the '60's and accelerated downwards each year since. The corruption, greed, ineptness, dishonor and total lack of care of those we place into office to follow our wishes, is, and will be, the cause of a great upheaval in this country and others. The government is out of control and lack of any semblance of confidence by the people has never been more evident.

My pap, prior to his passing in 11/08, once said: "The winds of discontent rise rapidly and I will not see the internal conflict that approaches and will take place in this country, but you will." His words appear to be coming to fruition. I am retired(partially) and growing during WWII thru today, I can also see the ugliness poised to engulf out country into utter madness & chaos. Sad that the Good Lord has to swing his mighty fist to birth the awakening. Denny
  10. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I have said for years that it will have to get worse before enough of us get angry enough to make it better.

My children have been taught to shoot, to have situational awareness and to trust nobody in a position of power. Sad, that last part, but necessary and true.

I watched freedoms eroded during WWII and then most of them return. I have seen freedom erode since the 60s and I truly believe we will, one day soon, have to force the return, rather than waiting for the good graces of our electeds to return them to us.

One of the biggest mistakes we made was when we allowed our hired hands, in State houses and in D. C., begin to call themselves "lawmakers" rather than "representatives."

I will not be among the first of those taken down in the forthcoming assault on freedom loving Americans, because I live in a rural area where people still believe in freedom. However, I will be taken down when the time comes. I will be taken down because I tell people I believe in freedom and teach people how to resist tyranny. A free person can be killed, but not defeated. I will not be defeated.

This post, alone, will move me up on the list.

Pops
  11. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

Ditto on this one.
  12. 45nut

45nut Active Member

You speak the truth. The Apocalypse is upon us. I'm waiting for Israel to announce the rebuilding of the Temple and then I"m heading for the hills. Come to think of it, the Temple Mound is covered by a mosque, so..... that will have to be removed before they can rebuild the Temple. How will they do that?

Maybe after they nuke Iran, they'll just bulldoze that hate mongering mosque and rebuild the temple. After that occurs, it won't be much longer before Jesus returns and whips the liberals a$$es! :eek: :D :D
  13. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Picked this up from another thread pointing me to CFP.

Pops
  14. Haligan

Haligan Active Member

Pops,
    I gotta think this "list" has to be getting pretty long. I mean with all the gun purchases, all the rowdy talk all over the place.

At least that's what I tell myself.

Danny
  15. Lori Mick

Lori Mick New Member

The Mighty O wants to be like Lincoln....

And what happened during Lincoln's term?

He's pushing us to the brink with all this spending.....I hope all the tea partys and backlash starts to open some eyes over there!

I just want to email every single government member....and just say... 'YOU'RE FIRED!"
  16. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

We did something similar quite a few years ago. We mailed post cards which said "You are not MY representative." We printed 5,000 and ran out in about 2 weeks. Seems it had something to do with the "It's a Crime, Bill."

Pops
  17. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    It does appear that the world is running amok. Are these forces that can be stemmed by the "good" people of the world, or must it run it's course? All remains to be seen. It does seem that every country has some sort of beef, either internal or external. Sadly, much of this turmoil is the result of religious fanatics. They are, as Tranter has pointed out, often an enemy "within." Home grown varieties. Can the gulf between Islam and everyone else ever be bridged? As 45 said, if they rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem, better grabe what you can and bug out, cause it's coming! TJ
  18. rockntractor

rockntractor Former Guest

civil wars were part of both world wars before and after they started. the tyrants never have 100% support from their citizens. there is always a dissenting party usually a minority that has to be silenced. then the leader seeks to bring other countries into submission after all the are smarter and need to share ther gift of intelligence with them.we won't have a civil war here. look how things are progressing with hardly a wimper. when the protesting begins it will be reported disshonestly. the media is a willing participant in obamas power grab.most other dictators have had to crush the media and force them to obey.