Cointoss is a bum...but still AAAAAA+++++

1K views 0 replies 0 participants last post by  warpig 
G
#1 ·
polishshooter
*TFF Senior Staff*
(4/16/02 9:49:48 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del All Cointoss is a bum...but still AAAAAA+++++
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cointoss is now the proud owner of a Sako M39, and a nice Russian postwar M44...BUT....

The agreed upon price for the 44 was NOT $80.00 you BUM.

It was $60...

Slimy smiling bum was INSISTING he pay me $80 for it, I insisted it was only $60, by the time you figured in the TFF discount AND the fact he bought me breakfast...

So NEVER trust him when you are logging in the bound book and he says "I'll put the money on the cupboard so you don't lose it..." when you are logging it...and AFTER you counted it...

He will leave an EXTRA $20 without you knowing it and drive off into the sunset smiling....

THANKS BEN....

(But if we DO go fishing this summer, the beers and breakfast are on ME.... )
"Don't hear him call you an ---hole, hear WHY he's calling you an ---hole." -------- From "A Season on the Brink"

AntiqueDr
*TFF Senior Staff*
(4/16/02 9:53:59 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
Re: Cointoss is a bum...but still AAAAAA+++++
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I always leave a $20 on the nightstand.... er....ummmm..... was that out loud??

(thwack)

NO! Sweetheart! (thwackthwack)

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
www.apaxenterprises.com
Kimber and Wilson Combat Master Dealer

Zigzag2
*TFF Senior Staff*
(4/17/02 7:36:25 am)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: Cointoss is a bum...but still AAAAAA+++++

cointoss 2
*TFF Staff*
(4/20/02 11:16:46 am)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: Cointoss is a bum...but still AAAAAA+++++
Polishshooter, I had the pick of the litter so to speak, and that m44 just kept coming over to me and wanting me to pet it!
cointoss2

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.