1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

collector of mexican military/ police items

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by wolfgang, Nov 24, 2007.

1. wolfgang

wolfgang New Member

howdy , i am seeking information from a collector of mexican military/ police items , can someone assist, require asistance in research , many thanks wolfgang
  2. Tomygun

Tomygun New Member

Wolfgang, I have some knowledge here but can you be more specific? Also, is this you from Reloaders Nest Forum and what happened to that site? Tomygun Tom
  3. wolfgang

wolfgang New Member

howdy Tomygun, I have a very odd holster for a 1911 or 1911a1, I read that the majority of these holsters for the !(11 's were shiped to Mexico city, try to confirm , will post a picture if you would like ??
    pm me and hopp to it.
    wolfgang

ps, sorry it was not I on the reloaders nest , was it shutdown??
  4. wolfgang

wolfgang New Member

hi Tom , Here are two picture of my Pre War Speed Safety holster , I read most were shipped to Mexico City, please advise wolfgang

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. Tomygun

Tomygun New Member

Wolfgang, I'm sorry but I am unfamiliar with your holster but if it is pre war it is in outstanding cond. Tomygun