1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

colt combat commander

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by napacat, Oct 17, 2009.

1. napacat

napacat New Member

Inherited beautiful gun but don't know anything about it. It's new never fired with original box.

Attached Files:

2. Lotsdragon

Lotsdragon New Member

Jeez how do you guys luck into this stuff! Thats a beautiful weapon, keep it safe have fun and know you have very nice weapon. Oh and welcome to the forum!Oh and try not to show the whole serial number. Not saying anything wrong but thats not really anyones bussiness but yours.
  3. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

if it were mine it wouldnt stay never fired for long.
  4. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum napacat. Thats a nice gun you have there. Any thoughts of parting with it?....just thought I would ask, never hurts to ask questions.
  5. Suicide*Ride

Suicide*Ride New Member

Nice Colt Napacat! From the looks of your collection you really don't need to shoot it. If it were mine, I'd oil it down & leave it in the safe to let it collect dust (& value! ;)). Speaking of value, I've seen a few NIB Commanders fetch around $1200 on Gunbr***r.

You can always grab it should the need arise! & welcome to the forum.

SR :)
  6. napacat

napacat New Member

First, not for sale, sentimental value, most beautiful gun I've seen
    Second, not going to fire, see above
    Third, would like some info on history, grips, finish of gun
    Fourth, I have a S&W m629-2 7 1/2" barrel thats too big for conceal carry, would be interested in parting with.
    Fifth, the S&W is on another thread with no responses