1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Colt copy .44 bellygun

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by Twaits, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Twaits

Twaits Member

Thought somebody here might enjoy this. Some of the folks on the coltforum seemed to like it. This is a really crappy copy of a Colt 1851 navy/1860 Army/Reb revolver. Something that Colt never produced. I've had this thing since I was a kid. I decided to lop the barrel off of it and do some experiments with "antique" finish. I think it came out pretty well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's a couple of updated photos since I added "44CAL" and part of the serial number to the cylinder:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2009
  2. Little Rooster

Little Rooster New Member

have you done a range test yet? Got a canidate in the safe for one of these.