colt goldcup

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by rudgemd, Jul 1, 2003.

1. rudgemd

rudgemd New Member

is it true that price of colt guns skyrocketed. here in the philippines prices doubled. do youhave a rough idea on how much a series 80' gold cup national match is priced today?
  2. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

Hi rudgemd.....welcome to TFF. Always good to see another 1911 lover here.

According to the 2003 Gun Digest, the list prices for the Gold Cup are:

Blue: $1,050

Stainless: $1,116

Those are the manufacturer's suggest retail prices here in the U.S., but most gun stores offer discounts.

How much are they in the Phillipines?
  3. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

Hello rudgemd, my last blue Gold Cup Trophy I bought retail was right at $800.00.
  4. rudgemd

rudgemd New Member

a bought my stainless for 67,000 pesos that 1200 in us dollars, that was way back in 1995, now what i here is they sell it for more than 2,000 us, if your lucky to find one
  5. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

Wow! That's a lot of pesos (and a lot of dollars)!

And I thought those Colts were expensive here! I guess we don't have it so bad, after all.