1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Colt Huntsman

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by leeg, Dec 12, 2006.

1. leeg

leeg New Member

I have a Colt Huntsman (Serial Number 160XXX) which was made in 1964. It is nickel plated (appears to be a factory job) but I can't find anything on the web concerning nickel plated Colt Huntsmans. Does anyone have any ideas?
  2. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

Sorry no mention of factory nickle in Blue Book or Krause. Unless U have Colt papers statingitwas factory done, itza plinker an not much else. 2bad they are nice lil 22's.:cool:

ps I have one in 98+% with box=$400+:cool:
  3. leeg

leeg New Member

Thanks. Am sending a letter to Colt for research in archives.
  4. wonderwhippet

wonderwhippet Active Member

The manufacture date of 1964 is correct. I hope you didn't send Colt $100 (or is it up to $150 now?) for a factory letter, since you would be wasting your money, as not one of these pistols was made in any original finish other than blue.
  5. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member