The Firearms Forum banner

Colt Lady Deringer Set

15K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  jack404 
#1 ·
Have a pair of Colt Lady Deringer 22cal pistols in a display box. Gold Plated serial# 23259DER & 32360DER. Does anyone have information pertaining to these guns?

#2 ·
Those "derringers" were made in the early 1970's as curios. I think all of that model were made as firing guns, but there may have been some non-firing ones. Either way, the double set with the guns and case in like new condition will bring only $500 or so even to the right person.

They are neat to look at, but have no historical or real collector interest.

Jim

#4 ·
Some discerning folks said, when Colt was selling those commemoratives and souvenir guns that it marked the end of the company. A company making and selling real products for the modern world does not have to trade on its past or produce gimcracks and novelties. They were right.

Jim

#8 ·
i'd rather my NAA Mini than these , i see em traded, small hand guns i have a interest in , but the commemorative never bring what they sell them for sadly , not for a long time

the 50 year 1911 is 4-5 times what it sold for , a remington rifle one from the 60's too , the rest nice to own , but forget about value ..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.