1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Colt Mustang Mark IV

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Ljsherrard, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Ljsherrard

Ljsherrard New Member

Can anybody on here give me an opinion of what I should ask for my 20+ years old Colt Mustang Mark IV .380 auto?
  2. Ljsherrard

Ljsherrard New Member

It is a series 80 stainless I've had for 20+ years and have shot it twice
  3. RJay

RJay Well-Known Member

:) But you gave no indication of it's condition other that you've only shot it twice. Any chance for a picture. These are desirable little guns and bring a good price, but just a little more information would help. If it is like new ( box and papers? ) then perhaps someone can give you a guess-a-mate on that.
  4. Ljsherrard

Ljsherrard New Member

Just found this site today. Can hardly figure out how to maneuver thru let alone post a pic. The gun is in near perfect condition but no original box or papers gun was given to me by someone who has since passed away so I have no idea who originally purchased it new
  5. Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier New Member