Colt Mustang Mark IV

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Ljsherrard, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Ljsherrard

Ljsherrard New Member

Can anybody on here give me an opinion of what I should ask for my 20+ years old Colt Mustang Mark IV .380 auto?
  2. Ljsherrard

Ljsherrard New Member

It is a series 80 stainless I've had for 20+ years and have shot it twice
  3. RJay

RJay Active Member

:) But you gave no indication of it's condition other that you've only shot it twice. Any chance for a picture. These are desirable little guns and bring a good price, but just a little more information would help. If it is like new ( box and papers? ) then perhaps someone can give you a guess-a-mate on that.
  4. Ljsherrard

Ljsherrard New Member

Just found this site today. Can hardly figure out how to maneuver thru let alone post a pic. The gun is in near perfect condition but no original box or papers gun was given to me by someone who has since passed away so I have no idea who originally purchased it new
  5. Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier New Member