1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Colt Mustang thoughts

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by johnlives4christ, Sep 20, 2010.

1. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

yall might have noticed by now that i have some "strange" views on things.

since im a christian i believe that the earth and all that is in it will burn up one day
    and since it matters the condition of my heart, it doesnt matter about material things
    so i figure not matter the collector value of a gun, if i want to enjoy one while im here on earth i might as well.
  2. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

john i happen to hold a few of the same views i shoot just about everything i own and i have a few "collectables" but i was looking at it from the view point of me being a cheap bast*** . my t-bird example .... i happen to own one it's in very good condition but since so many parts are exclusive only to the 63 it cost a arm and a leg to replace most parts. hence i drive it only to local car shows and never with a cloud in the sky...
  3. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

mrs. oscarmayer was reading over my shoulder she reminded me her quote to me " you nitwit don't forget to mention you took a sig 210-6 (3000.00 + value in pristine condition) " overseas" last year and ruined the finish during a few sand-storms" so i get it if you own it you should use it ;)
  4. 3/2 STA SS

3/2 STA SS Active Member

Great gun if you can find one and then they run 450-550 in my area (SW Florida)