1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Colt Peacemaker .22

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CanuckPete, Nov 14, 2009.

1. CanuckPete

CanuckPete New Member

Need your help again :confused:

Just saw an add on an online classified adds site for a Colt Peacemaker .22.
    Guy writes that he bought it new 1975 . Says he has shot about 500 rounds throuh it. Can' t reach him ,he is at work. Pic shows the gun to be in great shape but with some kind of mother of pearl grips. Both cylindres are there. Asking price $425.00
    What do you think i should pay for it ?
    If he has the original grips and box ?

Gets home by 4:30 this afternoon. I will be calling him at 4:31 :D
    Guy lives 15 minutes from me.
    Not that I need another gun but hey , if it' s a good deal I can' t pass it up :rolleyes: