Colt Python...

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Smokin Guns, Mar 16, 2004.

1. Is a Colt Python, 4 in barrel, never fired w/box worth $750.00...? Is it worth having?...:confused:

2. Yes. Yes.

With Pythons, generally speaking, earlier is better.

3. Thanks Doc! I'll find out tommorow, how old it is...and yep the barrel's still here and it's still yours...slow ain't I...;)

4. 45Smashemflat

45Smashemflat Active Member

Oct 6, 2003
    Saw a used one at a show just two weeks ago stickered at $800 - OBO. It was gone by the end of the show - not sure what the OBO was....Blued with 4"

5. Latest update: It's a 1974 E series, High Polish? What y'all think?...;)

6. Went ahead and said I'll take it...Hope I'll have no...regrets...;)

7. inplanotx

inplanotx Active Member

Jan 28, 2002
    Texas
    Regret this Smokin..............Python 6" Nickel plated............eat yer heart out! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

8. I should'a known...'Course i'm a'gunna shoot this one (cuz i ain't a'skeered)...Y'all ready ta post up some target results!..."Leetle Sheet"...!...;)

9. inplanotx

inplanotx Active Member

Jan 28, 2002
    Texas
    What, with that puny little 4" barrel? Need some sandbags? Shoot away, my friend! Course mine was bright nickel and discontinued in 1985. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I also have his brother, a 4" diamondback in 22 LR in Colt Royal Blue. :D :D :D :D :D

Where y'all hidin my Smith 41? ;) ;) ;) ;)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2004
  10. She bee's all warm and safe!...and waitin' fer the gawdam weather ta change...;)

11. LIKTOSHOOT

LIKTOSHOOT Advanced Senior Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Yep, that baby snake gun of IPT is sweet.....shame it didn`t get lost at camp, or helped to get lost. hehehehe

LTS

12. inplanotx

inplanotx Active Member

Jan 28, 2002
    Texas
    Fess up LTS, when ya gonna get rid of that Mosy 146? Hope I'm first in line!

:D :D :D :D :D