Columbus, Ohio and Gun Control

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Rocketman1, Jul 30, 2010.

1. obxned

obxned New Member

The people who do these crimes are not virgins. These are the frequent fliers of the legal system, and they still get back on the streets to do it again. This is especially true with juvenile offenders. Until this changes, the problem will only get worse.

Your mayor isn't too worried about the problem, but needs some good publicity and maybe some feel-good legislation.

Join the organizations that fight against this crap. Network, write letters, be visible and vocal, and keep up the fight.
  2. Rocketman1

Rocketman1 Well-Known Member

I think most of these shooting involve juveniles that are 16 or 17 year olds.

And I think you may have hit the bullseye when you mention that the mayor is just out for some publicity.
  3. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

I do but it was inside the city limits of Cincy. That was one of the many reasons my family moved away from Ohio. It was turning into a Cess pool in the Citys and in Ohio it seems no matter where you live you are always just a a jump away from City problems. Dayton Has so much crime right now the the County Jail is bulging at the seems and their brand new juvinile facility is already at capacity.