1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Coming back to Reloading

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by Texaswolf, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Texaswolf

Texaswolf New Member

Since I am going to begin reloading again, 15 years having passed since I last did this, is there one reloading manual out there that brings together all the different major powder and bullet manufactures in one book. I know I can get the diiferent 'LoadBooks' manuals for most of the calibers I have or plan to get with my C&R, but I would like to have just one to use, not 10 or more. I have looked online, and at sites like Midway, but most seem now to be bulllet manufacture specific. Any help will be very much appreciated.
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
  2. The_Vigilante

The_Vigilante New Member

Lyman's 49th would be my choice.
  3. army mp

army mp Member

The Lyman 49th or Lee Modern reloading is as close as you will get to a do all books. I have both. But go to the Lyman most times. I think you are just going to make it hard on your self with limiting your self to one or two.
  4. Dirtypacman

Dirtypacman New Member

Does anyone have an older 47th or 48th they are willing to part with... pm if so.
  5. 312shooter

312shooter Active Member

I'd second Lymans 49th, but if you really want to limit your resources I'd go with two and that would be the Speer 14th.
  6. Lee C.

Lee C. New Member

Texaswolf, over the years now I have 8 different reloading manuals. And the best I think I have is the ( Metallic cartidge reloading, by M. L. Mcpherson ) You might have to look around for one but it's a good one.