commando mark 45

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Willie, Aug 8, 2003.

1. Willie

Willie Active Member

I found a Volunteer Enterprises Inc tommy gun with a stick clip-no drum and it really shoots well. The blue book says it is not worth much- however it seems like a nice gun and seems like tommy guns are rare- What do you think?
  2. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

The Blue Book shows at 95% $315.00, so you're right... not much money for something that would be a "Hoot to Shoot"! ;)

What kind of deal?
  3. Willie

Willie Active Member

In retrospect it was not a good deal at all by bluebook values. I paid $ 450.00 for it. I had'nt seen one of these,before or since and i did'nt have the blue book then. It probably is 95%.
    oh well. I'll just put it away and see if it goes up over time.
  4. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

Willie, don't be too hard on yourself, I'm confidant you'll get your money back (and then some), if and when you choose to sell. ;)
  5. Willie

Willie Active Member

Thanks Zigzag. I really don't have plans to sell any guns. I just started collecting about 2 months ago and really am learning a lot. so far I got the tommy gun, a norinco sks, a 1954 russian sks that all matches with a laminated stock and a 1952 russian that i got at a pawn shop with a plastic folding stock. also a springfield armory sar 48 match (fn-fal). also a ar-15(olympic)
    I am just having to much fun! wish i had a picture of my wife when she came home and saw the fn resting on the kitchen counter on its bi-pod.
  6. VIPERGTSR01

VIPERGTSR01 New Member

you now need some handguns;)
  7. Willie

Willie Active Member

I am working on this. looking at a browning vest pocket gun-old 25 caliber-small little gun.also a official police 38 colt. also old. trying to buy from a friend cheap. will know soon.