1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Communism in AmeriKa

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Shizamus, May 10, 2003.

1. Shizamus

Shizamus New Member

2. IShootBack

IShootBack Well-Known Member

Wow dude - ya could have warned us we might have to think before reading that link - now my head hurts:D

Good link for those who need a refresher on why good is good and bad is bad.

Could also be called "The Brainwashing of Amerika"

ISB
  3. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

The Hegelian Dialectic: Every thesis has an antithesis. The clash between the two leads to a synthesis....which in turn becomes a thesis....which has an antithesis....which leads to further synthesis......ad infinitium.

Simple....huh?
  4. Evilahole

Evilahole New Member

While I completely disagree with the implication that Theocracy is the basis of "good government" the rest makes a lot of sence. Being an Athiest myself, I do not have a belief in God to root my values, but I do have a belief in myself. I think I'm much more centered in reality than most of the Left Wing Hedionists or the Right Wing Moralists, probably because I don't take things as seriously as both groups would like to force me to be.
    While I would fight and die for this country, I've also seen over the years the direction that the government is taking us: how many freedoms are being ripped from us, how some are so willing to let those freedom go for the false sence of security. I've said for years, and will continue to say untill people wake up and smell the pile they've been led to stand in, that we no longer live in the USA...it's getting closer to the USSA every day we allow the Democrats and Republicans to grow Big Brother.
    Exellent thread BTW!
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

"From Power to Praxis" Mijailo Markovic

Basic system of balances between oppositions - justification for the modified Communism that was implemented in Yugoslavia in the late 1950s.