Compiled Teachings of Prophet Jesus Found In Palestine

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by SpazFreak1911, Jan 27, 2010.

1. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
  2. Claude Clay

Claude Clay New Member

2000 year old paper that they are touching with their hands--
    it does not crumble in its bound book.

to believe it i would have to accept that the book itself is blessed.
    .....just can not bring myself to do that.
  3. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

Yes i was thinking the same thing, the book does not look 2,000 years old. But as for what they are saying i don't know. Maybe someone on this forum has knowledge on it and can shed light.
  4. ARB

ARB New Member

I don't believe, that with my limited knowledge that they even wrote in books 2,000 yrs. ago. But, the message itself travels along the same line as my beliefs.
  5. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

The caption on the video reads, 'An old bible found in Palestine confirms the Quran story Tru'.

What does the video have to do with the Quran?
  6. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

Yea i couldn't find any the video with a different title. You know what's ironic? Muslims are supposed to believe in the virgin birth of Jesus its in the Quran yet there saying this Book proves the Quran story true...it does not.
  7. WILD CAT

WILD CAT New Member

The Qur'an was written about 650 years after the Gospels (New Testament) so in no way could it have been confirmed by a book written 1350 years earlier. The truth is that the question of Jesus, his mother and his life has lately shown that it is good for business. Anything, true or false about his nature and life is sure to hit the best seller list especially if it is condimented with a marital union with the Magdalene and a supposed line of holy blood transmitted to the Carolingians, a line of kings of France.

No matter what is all this bla bla is about. The important about Jesus are his techings, be he a man, prophet or a god. I suggest the lecture of the Gospel of Matthew chapters 5,6 and 7. it is all there.
  8. keepitlow

keepitlow New Member

Well, lets look at Jesus' daddy....God the father. If he is fake so his phony son Jesus.

Some of Yahweh's / Allah's / God the Father's loving word...

Eat your son's and daughters: I will see to it that your enemies lay siege to the city until all the food is gone. Then those trapped inside will have to eat their own sons and daughters and friends. They will be driven to utter despair.' (Jeremiah 19:6-9 NLT)

God kills 185,000: The angel of the Lord went forth and struck down one hundred and eighty-five thousand in the Assyrian camp. Early the next morning they were there, all the corpses of the dead. (Isaiah 37:36 NAB)

God holds a grudge: They may try to rebuild, but I will demolish them again! Their country will be known as 'The Land of Wickedness,' and their people will be called 'The People with Whom the LORD Is Forever Angry.' (Malachi 1:2-4 NLT)

Gods unquenchable anger: So the Sovereign LORD says: "I will pour out my terrible fury on this place. Its people, animals, trees, and crops will be consumed by the unquenchable fire of my anger." (Jeremiah 7:20 NLT)

Mass killings: They will bury so many bodies in Topheth that there won't be room for all the graves. The corpses of my people will be food for the vultures and wild animals, and no one will be left to scare them away. I will put an end to the happy singing and laughter in the streets of Jerusalem. The joyful voices of bridegrooms and brides will no longer be heard in the towns of Judah. The land will lie in complete desolation. (Jeremiah 7:32-34 NLT)

Makes a joke out of killing: A third of your people will die in the city from famine and disease. A third of them will be slaughtered by the enemy outside the city walls. And I will scatter a third to the winds and chase them with my sword. Then at last my anger will be spent, and I will be satisfied. And when my fury against them has subsided, all Israel will know that I, the LORD, have spoken to them in my jealous anger. "So I will turn you into a ruin, a mockery in the eyes of the surrounding nations and to everyone who travels by. You will become an object of mockery and taunting and horror. You will be a warning to all the nations around you. They will see what happens when the LORD turns against a nation in furious rebuke. I, the LORD, have spoken! (Ezekiel 5:11-15)

Carry away people with fish hooks: "Behold, the days are coming upon you When they will take you away with meat hooks, And the last of you with fish hooks. "You will go out {through} breaches {in the walls,} Each one straight before her, And you will be cast to Harmon," declares the LORD. (Amos 4:1-3 NAS)

Slavery OK: "When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property." Exodus 21:20-21 NAB

Discrimination: No child of an incestuous union may be admitted into the community of the Lord, nor any descendent of his even to the tenth generation. (Deuteronomy 23:3 NAB

No handicapped allowed: No one whose testicles have been crushed or whose penis has been cut off may be admitted into the community of the Lord. (Deuteronomy 23:2 NAB)

Kill your sons: "Suppose a man has a stubborn, rebellious son who will not obey his father or mother, even though they discipline him. Then all the men of the town must stone him to death. In this way, you will cleanse this evil from among you, and all Israel will hear about it and be afraid." (Deuteronomy 21:18-21 NLT)

Eat your son's and daughters 2: He brought down upon us evils so great that there has not been done anywhere under heaven what has been done in Jerusalem, as was written in the law of Moses: that one after another of us should eat the flesh of his son or of his daughter. (Baruch 2:1-4 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals: "If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives."
    (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Slavery is OK: Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

Kill them all...except the virgins: Now kill all the men, boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves. (Numbers 31:7-18 NLT)

Have you ever asked yourself how god could have been so vocal giving the Jews 613 commandments, almost talking with them daily ... and now no one hears a peep from god?

613 commandments
    http://www.jewfaq.org/613.htm

...anyway, it is all in the bible...read it!
    http://www.evilbible.com/

There is no god/s, only phony, man-made gods that humans create to comfort themselves.

When it comes to faith...faith must always be based on the fact of a 'first see-er' or 'first contact' that is telling the truth.

We do not come up with ideas to base faith on all on our own. All religious faith is based on someone else's reports. If this persons report is based on lies, than the faith must evaporate.

The major religions of the world are mainly based on one person's report of contact with a deity. Yet all their story's conflict and contradict?

Jews...Moses...

Went up the mountain and is popularly thought to have come down with 10 commandments. Wrong...try 613 commandments. God communicated extensively with the Hebrews on an almost daily basis is seems. Yahweh directed them specifically with how to design and build things, how to worship him through burnt offerings and penance and who to murder. God instructed them to discriminate against the handicapped. God was very detailed with his directions about unclean women during menses and how the Hebrews should keep their slaves. And of course, the constant orders to kill, kill, kill...from killing one's children to killing homosexuals to killing the parents of young virgins so the religious devotees could round up a harem of sex slaves. (see end of post for quotes.)

Christians...Paul...

Here is the thing about Jesus. Throughout history NO ONE that ever wrote about Jesus ever met Jesus. Jesus started with Paul's visualization or dream of Jesus decades after Jesus' life and death and it all mushroomed from there. EVERYONE that wrote about Jesus did so conveniently decades after his supposed life and death. Most Christians think the gospels were written by the disciples or men that met Jesus...FALSE! Jesus born of December 25? FALSE! Just a fantasy they Christians came up with in the 4th century to steal the solstice holiday away from the pagans. Trinity? Just more man-made spin that they voted on 'to approve' what god meant at the First Council of Nicaea in the 3rd century. Imagine that...man voting on approving god...what utter bullshit. In later centuries things got even worse...selling indulgences so you were guaranteed of going to heaven!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indulgence

Muslims...Mohammed...

Muslims believe Jesus was a prophet, but not god. And for those that do not know, Allah is the same god as Yahweh or 'god the father' of the Christians. Islam believes the Jews had an earlier, imperfect version in the Torah. The Koran is corrected, and ONLY perfect word of god. It must be all true...after all, god told Mohammed so.

Mormons...Joseph Smith...

Angel Moroni gave Joseph Smith magic glasses that allowed him to translate golden plates that proved Jesus visited North America to share his gospel with the Indians. Smith also believed that the 'Garden of Eden' was in Missouri....'nuff said.

Buddhists...Siddhartha Gautama...

A reformed Hindu ascetic. Siddhartha gave up on the belief in 'self' in favor of 'no-self'. Unfortunately this no-self must come back to suffer samara until no-self can get to Buddhists heaven of Nirvana. Buddha also gave up beliefs in all the crazy gods of the Hindus. But the latter day Buddhists couldn't resist adding the freaky gods right back in. And the Pure Land Buddhists even made Buddha a god that had the power to whisk them off to Nirvana once they died. But human ego's being what they are, the Purelanders were split into 2 factions - the 'self powered' and 'other powered' schools. It seems no one can settle the dispute between them...should they chant the name of Buddha one time to be saved ('self powered') or do they have to chant the name of Buddha incessantly day and night to be lucky enough to catch Buddha's attention with their last breath! ('other powered')

Voodoo from Haiti

Although about 80% of Haiti identifies themselves as Christian, they have an underlying belief in voodoo. Voodoo has too many magik beliefs to cover here. But the main belief is this. When a person dies they disappear underwater for a year and a day. Then they come back to life for 8 times as a man and 8 times as a woman before perfecting themselves enough to become one with their god.

Mankind is predisposed to create gods...148 pages of them. Roughly 5756 gods!

http://www.godfinder.org/

The majority of people run their life by 'wishful thinking' and delusions. One poll said 98% of the people believe in a god, a human soul, karma or an afterlife. Yet there has never been a shred of proof to support any of these theories.

You see, many people do with religion and their religious fixations the same as the compulsive gambler does with their fantasy.

Excerpt From: Gamblers Anonymous pamphlet

"The dream world of a compulsive gambler." A lot of time is spent creating images of great and wonderful things they are going to do as soon as they make "the big win."... No one can convince them that their great schemes will not come true. They believe they will, for without this dream world, life for them would not be tolerable.

See:

http://jesusneverexisted.org/jne/forum/index.php?topic=133.0
  9. wpage

wpage Active Member

Getting back to the UTube. Its bogus.
  10. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I just came across this.
    Completely bogus.
    No bound books existed back then; they used scrolls.
    And any writing that old would not be stuck on a bookshelf, and just handed to someone to thumb through at their own discretion.

I particularly laughed at the end, when it was stated that we follow PAUL'S interpretation of Jesus, and ignore those that actually knew him.

Funny, I never considered myself to be a Paulonian -
    I consider myself a Christian, based upon the writings about him of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. Paul's letters are certainly interesting, but do NOT shape the current Christian belief in some manner that is different than the Gospels.

This is about as factual as The Mushroom Cult or the Bible Code.
    Fiction.
    Plain and simple.