Computer/Photo help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chemfantry, Feb 27, 2009.

1. chemfantry

chemfantry New Member

Hopefully someone out there can help me out. I am looking for a simple photo editing program that will turn three photos into a single panoramic photo. I have seen a program that does this in the past, but cannot find/remember it. Thanks in advance.
  2. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Photoshop Elements will do just about any thing you want to do. I also have Sierra Imaging's Image Expert, which does a lot and I use for all but the more demanding fine tuning. Serif's Photo Plus does almost as much as Photoshop Elements, but does not give as good a view of the photo you are working on.

There are some fine free ones out there that you can download. Go to tucows.com and do some browsing for freeware. I have the picturetrail.com freeware for quick and dirty resizing for use on forums.

Or do a google on "photo editors freeware" Be prepared to soend a couple of hours browsing. :D

Pops
  3. cec

cec New Member

Try paint.net. It is a freeware program that does most of what Photoshop can do.

You can find it most places. Checkout Download.com, I know they have copy.
  4. LurpyGeek

LurpyGeek Active Member

There is a free program called GIMP that will do a lot of what Photoshop will do (http://www.gimp.org/windows/). There are also several free programs / utilities that don't do a large variety of editing, but will stitch photos together for you (http://enblend.sourceforge.net/). Do a quick google search for "stitch photos together panorama" or something like that and see what you come up with.
  5. chemfantry

chemfantry New Member

Thanks much gentlemen!