Computer Problems!

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

Tac401
    Administrator
    (12/24/02 2:00:31 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All
    ezSupporter
    Computer Problems!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I was having trouble with my computer. So I called Rick the computer guy, to come over. Rick clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem. He gave me a bill for a minimum service call. As he was walking away, I called after him, "So, what was wrong?" He replied, "It was an ID ten T error." I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired:
    "An ID ten T error? What's that ... in case I need to fix it again?" The computer guy grinned.... "Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?" "No," I replied. "Write it down," he said,
    "and I think you'll figure it out." So I wrote out .....:
    I D 1 0 T .
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

shooter45 us
    *TFF Chief Of Staff*
    (12/24/02 2:16:45 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Computer Problems!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (12/24/02 10:55:05 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Computer Problems!
    I think TLynn knows about them.

I got her on that one a couple years ago
    Don't blame yourself or anyone else for your mistakes or the downfalls of the USA. BLAME PRESIDENT BUSH.

ruffitt
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/25/02 2:52:49 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter

My wife was helping me set up my first computer, and at the appropriate point in the process, told me that I would need to enter a password.

Being I was in a rather amorous mood, I figured I would try for the "shock effect" to bring my passion to my wife's attention.

So, when the computer asked me to enter a password, I made it plainly obvious to my wife that I was keying in "P...E...N...I...S".

My wife fell off her chair laughing when the following message appeared on the monitor:

***PASSWORD REJECTED, NOT LONG ENOUGH***

Tac401
    Administrator
    (12/26/02 2:12:45 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter

TFF VMBB Email Tac

pickenup
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/26/02 2:53:44 pm)
    Just like a service guy to NOT tell you how to fix it next time, wants to charge for the next service call.

I do think I have had that problem in the past though. Duh

twins
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/30/02 6:06:13 am)
    PEBKAC

PROBLEM

EXISTS

BETWEEN

KEYBOARD

AND

CHAIR

Edited by: twins at: 12/30/02 6:14:11 am