Computer question

Discussion in 'Informational & Technical Archives' started by ruffitt, Feb 24, 2003.

1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

warpig883
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/25/01 9:57:40 pm)
    | Edit | Del All Computer question
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Are any of you 'puter guru's familiar with Microsoft Excell? Here is the question, I work with a computer at work on a limited basis. Basically just making entries into a spreadsheet on Excell. What I want to do is put one of these or one of these . How do I do that?
    I fear we have awaked a sleeping giant and filled it with a terrible resolve. Jap. Admiral Yamamota directly after Pearl Harbor.

Robert Harden
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/26/01 12:38:37 am)
    | Edit | Del Re: Computer question
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm trying to brain storm a way to make this answer controversial.

Select the wingdings fonts in the toolbar, and then press Capital J, K, or L.

Now step out of the car you long hillbilly bastard, I'm searching your car wheter you like it or not. Don't you resist me, I'll beat your a$$.

Living Life as a K-9 Officer / EagleWolf Forum

Discussion topics about Law Enforcement and anything related

- Everyone welcome.

warpig883
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/26/01 4:56:12 am)
    Got very short hair Robert. Keep it buzzed. Kinda furry. Looks like mold growing on a donut. I'll give the wingdings a try.Thanks
    I fear we have awaked a sleeping giant and filled it with a terrible resolve. Jap. Admiral Yamamota directly after Pearl Harbor.

warpig883
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/26/01 5:13:11 am)
    Ok fine. i have been playing with wingdings and webdings and you dingalings now what I need is a cheat sheet so I know what key will give me what symbol. Where can I get one of those.

Robert Harden
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/26/01 9:36:18 am)
    Don't know about that one, maybe you could find one on the internet somewhere?

Living Life as a K-9 Officer / EagleWolf Forum

Discussion topics about Law Enforcement and anything related

- Everyone welcome.

bondai
    (9/26/01 11:37:50 am)
    Oh sure.Your real helpful with the computer questions. But ask you to do a simple thing like nightsticking an unsuspecting motorist or pepper spraying a 70 year old lady, then where are you ??? You just can't depend on anyone these days :)

Zigzag2
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (9/26/01 12:52:14 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Computer question
    according to the She-Guru... she saz to save your emoticon as jpg., bmp. or jif. then upload to your clip-art.
    I hope this helps.

Zig

BlackGun
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/26/01 1:16:56 pm)
    RH, And on top of that, you won't even give a poor Bas***d a friendly reach around. Here the poor ole defensive civilian Warpig dials 911 and all you want to do is ASP his A** and talk shite about playing with his whangdanger

Pssssssssst: I got yer back warpig.
    rules for survival: Sight alignment, Breath control, & Trigger Squeeze
    BlackGUN

BlackGun
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/26/01 1:24:07 pm)
    Piggy. I got Office 2000 Premium with word perfect and excell. I also have 6 different versions of art, picture set up, print perfect, create a card etc etc.. Tell me what you need in the way of software and I'll send it to you. e-me your needs. I may even have a copy of (VHS formated) Harden does Dallas for your viewing pleasure! Some wild story about a rogue cop who goes crazy with latex and KY!
    rules for survival: Sight alignment, Breath control, & Trigger Squeeze
    BlackGUN

warpig883
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/26/01 6:46:31 pm)
    Thanks for watching my 6 Blackgun. Don't really need any software. I just wanted to put a smiley face on the puter at work. i'll take two of those vhs tapes. One for me and one to show for admission at The Pump House.