Concealed Carry Clothing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by huntmastershaun, Sep 11, 2007.

1. huntmastershaun

huntmastershaun New Member

Hello everyone,
    Let me start, by explaining that I was un-informed by my department, and bought a firearm that fit the criteria they explained. They left one thing out...I have to have it concealed, which was not taken into account when I purchased my Sig P226. Its full size, and I wear Business clothing, like Dress Pants and A Dress Shirt and Tie. Does anyone know where I could get some good, Business "vests" that do not look like tactical vest, but would be suitable to conceal a sig on a shoulder holster without loosing my business look. The easiest solution, buy another gun... but..I dont have the funds. Also, Is there any other concealed carry suggestions out there? carrying the Sig on my waist is probably out of the question, because of my attire.
    ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT. THANK YOU!
    Der Hauptjeager.
  2. AngelDeville

AngelDeville New Member

best bet is to have your suits and vests taylored with a little extra material on the "gun" side...

or see if you can find a P226 ankle holster...
  3. durk

durk New Member

You might loose a little $$ but you could trade the Sig for a smaller gun. Maybe?
  4. pestdoc

pestdoc New Member

Could this help? I carry a Kahr P9 in a Bianchi IWB holster. The holster has soft leather that separates the gun from my skin, so there is no issue there.

Casually, I wear my shirt tail out, but I also carry with coat & tie. The P9 carries nicely on my hip. I've shot several thousand rounds through the P9 with NO malfunctions, and find it very suitable for self defense. The gun is small enough that I made no changes to my wardrobe. In the long run, that might be cheaper than changing the way you dress.

Pestdoc
  5. williamd

williamd New Member

If you are a guy try a fanny pack in PINK. Folks look, but one swagger and not only do they not ask questions, most walk rapidly away!:eek:
  6. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

There are somethings a MAN just shouldn't do for any reason :rolleyes: