1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Concealing a GP100

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Appliancedude, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

Ok so I'm checking into getting my CCW here in the great Comi state of Comifornia. Lets say, I can actually get it. What would be the best way, and the best type of holster to get to conceal a GP100
  2. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

This is what I use. I can't read the make on the back but it conceals nice,and it is old. I can and do pack my SP101 in this holster as well. It works just fine even under a t-shirt.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
  3. savage170

savage170 Member

I just use a don hume J.I.T. belt slide and a Duluth extra long T shirt
  4. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

Made a drop leg for mine but I mainly just use a Galco I bought for it when I purchased the gun, it's pretty good quality and comfortable.

I think an IWB holster would conceal it just fine, I rock either a full size 1911 or G35 every day and have no trouble concealing either, GP is roughly the same size. Although I don't conceal anymore except where I have to. I have been wanting a blackhawk serpa holster but they don't make 'em for the GP that I see.

But blade-tech is a great company that for certain would make something decent if you wanted to go the plastic route.
  5. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

I have no option but to carry concealed. Comi, is a no open carry state. Thanks guys, I'll check those out