Concerning Animals

1K views 0 replies 0 participants last post by  Guest 
G
#1 ·
Mithrandir
V.I.P. Member
(5/30/01 11:47:30 am)
| Del All Concerning Animals
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found out today... that last Thursday....the city of Greenwood Illinois has dedicated a memorial to all the dogs that have been used in war.....

They are attempting to list them all on panels at a later date...

But.... this memorial is a step in the right direction for recognizing what dogs have done in defense of this country....

Ben may now rest easier....

out...

Edited by: Mithrandir at: 5/30/01 3:36:51 pm

dap22
Senior Chief Moderator II
(5/30/01 12:34:06 pm)
| Del
ezSupporter
Re: Concerning Animals
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mithrandir.......that would be great. As I've said all along, it's truly a shame that we abandoned those dogs in Vietnam. Surely it would have been a logistical problem to bring them back but they deserved better.

Indybear57
(5/30/01 12:54:31 pm)
| Del
ezSupporter
Bravo Zulu for the Illini!

homer4
(5/30/01 8:52:02 pm)
| Del Re: Concerning Animals
Yeah Man!...or better yet,Yeah Dog!...and about time too!
...and two hard boiled eggs.

Tac401
Administrator
(5/31/01 12:35:43 am)
| Del
ezSupporter
Thumbs Up!!!!!!!

JD

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.