congress going back to work

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Rneck, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Rneck

Rneck New Member

I see congress is headed back to work soon, so I was wondering just how many laws and bills do we really need? It seems 10 would cover most situations, but after 200 years of passing laws and introducing bills I think we should have enough to live by for a few years. Maybe they should be on standby in case something important needs their attention, not passing bills to have something to do. Anyway, I was thinking that by now there must be more laws and regulations on the books than one could read in a lifetime. WHERE OR WHEN WILL IT STOP?
  2. ofitg

ofitg New Member

I wish it would not only stop, I wish they could shift to "reverse" and start revoking bad laws that were passed years ago....
  3. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

Amen
  4. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

Congress going back to work is an oxymoron!
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

hey you folks dont get it .. the new laws are for the new owners,

you get scanned and groped
    your new masters dont

you dont want a mosque on a war graves site
    but your new masters do

you dont want your kids to become muslims for a three week test in school
    but your new masters do

you dont want your tax dollars building 4500 new mosques around the world
    your new masters do

thats why all the new laws
    stop complaining and bow down

its good practise for the future

see?

eat consume pay Jiziya tax and die

thats all your gonna be allowed

either get used to it or do something

words aint doing anything but wasting energy you new masters would rather see condemning Christians , Jews and other non muslims