Congress-looking-to-take-directly-from-our-bank-accounts-Debt-Free-Amierica-Act

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by keepitlow, Oct 28, 2010.

1. keepitlow

keepitlow New Member

2. pinecone70

pinecone70 New Member

I'm debt-free because I am capable of making decisions to acquire that priority, I will not be happy if thieves take my money to bail out people that are not capable of doing so on their own.

Corruption, indeed. It's time to make our government smaller.
  3. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Haven't you been paying attention to the new Health Care Bill, it's there! Page 59: "The federal government will have direct, real-time access to all individual bank accounts for electronic funds transfer".
  4. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Active Member

Yikes! With banks paying less than 1% interest on savings and checking acct's. and the government able to help themselves, it must be time to keep my money in the old mattress or in the gunsafe.
  5. PPK 32

PPK 32 Active Member

This is gonna be one huge cluster. Those that have bank accounts are not gonna be too happy about getting nicked again. Therefore, I can see the credit cards not getting used, bank accounts getting drained, and lots of people paying cash, no credit. We already are suffering from the bubble of too much credit with nothing in back of it. Now the banks are gonna face eating 1% or doing a lot less transacting, thats just my take. Savings account?? What savings??
  6. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Govt. seizes cash from your account after you mail off your bills and you become overdrawn. Guess who gets to pay the Over Draft fee.
  7. ghrit

ghrit New Member

And that is (of course) another transaction subject to 1% tax.

Oh, yeah, they are going to get some flesh outa this one (if it passes.)