1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

If I take a dollar from you that you were going to spend, give thirty cents of it to your neighbor to spend and keep the rest, it will help you by boosting the economy.

Pops
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

and junkies say its ok to steal from you as they need what you have to help them feel good , whats the difference ??
  3. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I can shoot a junkie who threatens me.

Pops
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

and ? sorry to me varmits are varmits no matter how expensive the suit they wear
  5. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Right on!