Congressional Metal of Honor

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Shooter45, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member Supporting Member

2. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Just FYI, there is no such thing as the Congressional Medal of Honor. It's the Medal of Honor. I know everybody calls it "Congressional". They are wrong.
  3. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member Supporting Member

I know and you know but I was just posting the title from the video. :)

But....it still makes me want to puke. :mad:
  4. denny 714

denny 714 Member

Yes Shooter 45,

After watching that I am sick!

Denny G.
  5. Airdale

Airdale Member

Shocked at the total insensitivity but have to admit...not surprised. This bunch has not displayed one iota of class or deference to anyone but those of their inner sanctum. Sad!
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

I see you folks are in the same boat we are in here , where the prime minister wished to award a troop with a decoration , problem was it was a Queen's award ( above a certain level of decoration the Queens representative, the Governor General, or the Queen herself presents it ) not a Prime ministers award , the troop in question declined the award as it was then not of the Her Majesty , but the man who sold us out .. and he has copped hell for that decision , but stands by his choice rather than accept it from a pretender . And give the clown the PR he wanted , Our most recent Victoria Cross recipient also was to be awarded by the PM until another objection went out , now its back to as it should be , not a PR stunt for a politician

The Good Lord Protect and Keep SSGT Giunta , and all our Brothers in Arms
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2010