Conspiracy Theory

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 358 winchester, Aug 24, 2009.

1. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

With all the hard pushing to get Laws and Bills passed and with our Senators & Congressman not reading them, little or no debate. The new Czars being appointed that only report to the president and no one else, they aren't required to follow the Constitution but can make laws. The sudden changes in the way our government looks at us and how the president tells the world what a sorry bunch of low lives we have been in the past , how sorry HE is that we mistreated their people all these years, The list is becoming endless. Congressmen standing up and saying "we don't have the time to read a Bill that will change your way of life forever and if we did read it we wouldn't understand it" is proof to me that we have a major problem in Washington!

Is there a Conspiracy Theory or a plan to turn our country over to some other ruling party like the United Nations or the Muslim Countries? I don't know but it is scary!!

Is the White-house staffed by an Idiot or is he really much smarter than we think? Who is behind the president and are they too that dumb or are they very smart and getting things done just the way they want them done.

I watched a magician once for six straight shows ( I had nothing to do so I just sat there) about the fifth show I saw what was very amazing to me. The people in the front where believing he could do MAGIC they loved him. I was watching from an angle and could see the little pockets in his table covers that produced all the thing he was pulling from thin air. Is our current president just like him.

We are all looking at the " Health Care Bill " and worried about the death panel while the government is wanting to control our food resources HR 2749. That Bill on the surface appears to be a good plan to protect our food. Read it slowly and carefully.
    It could make you a criminal for having a Garden in your yard that you and your family get food from. It could mean that if so charged that you would loose just about everything that any food has been moved or stored in. OH that couldn't happen that isn't why they want to pass this bill HE!! yes it could. The world never believed that Hitler or Castro would be the people they turned into but they do now don't they.
    This is just one of many examples of what is going on in our government and we need to dig deeper into what the Czar's are doing.

Yes I know that I am preaching to the choir and that many of you think along the same lines as me, ( well maybe not very closely but you get the idea) the question is why have we let it get this far and WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO DO ABOUT IT NOW

I do not claim to be a perfect Christan but I believe in the God of the King James version of the Holly Bible and there will be no mark put on me for any reason.
    I will grow what I want when I want I will hunt for food when my family needs it no matter what the season I will barter items and trade goods as I need to to house and feed my family. I will die with my believes intact and know in my heart that I have done the best I was able to do. I will stand with all men that believe in God, Family and Country. I will pray that my enemy die for his believes before me and that my grand children will hold to the American way of life.

Is there a Conspiracy Theory in our Country or our Government ? I don't know but the world had dang well listen to the American people and not the government for We The People will Rule again!!
  2. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Great post .358, my belief exactly. Already went four rounds with my Congrescritters staff and they don't understand my concern about HB3400, HR2749 Cap and Trade and Card Check, therefor I am an idiot. Letters I just got back from Sen. Lincoln and Rep. Barry Dems. of Ar. Indicate they will not vote for Universal health care but will have to wait and see what they will vote for. Haven't heard from Sen. Prior yet. He claims he is a blue dog Dem. I don't like unfunded govt. structures being created in one bill that is unrelated to that bill. Especially when the next Omnibus bill that comes along has the funding to carry out the work of the unfunded and vaguely defined structure. This is underhanded and dangerous to the citizens of this country. It has happened in the past and is now occurring with a vengeance with this administration. I think I can see a glimmer of what the czars are going to be used for. Anyone else?
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2009
  3. kutaho

kutaho New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    Time will tell, but i'm not sitting on my laurels.
    Our way of life is preparedness, family thing.
    I got yer back .358:)
  4. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

You are NOT wrong 358.
    IMHO.
  5. Suicide*Ride

Suicide*Ride New Member

I'm with you all, & only hope that it (whatever it is) happens sooner than later!! I'm really getting fed up with the whole lot & holding my tongue is getting harder to do!! :mad:

SR :mad:
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2009
  6. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

I'm with you on that one, but I don't hold my tongue. If I have something on my mind I say it. I think that's why that black SUV keeps driving y my house again.
  7. Suicide*Ride

Suicide*Ride New Member

There's forum rules that I must follow, along w/ other rules about making public threats that I must not break. If I was to say what was really on my mind.... there'd be muliple helicoptors hovering over my home within minutes & SWAT team snipers on every mountain top next to where I live!!

Trust me!! ;):mad:

SR
  8. Maximilian II

Maximilian II New Member

LOL, I like the helicopters. They're fun. Sorry this is off topic but hope somebody will get a kick out of it:
    So the "Drug Chopper" had been spotted in the area, it was prime growing season. I'd seen it several times cruising around checking things out. I don't do weed myself but don't care really if others use/grow it as long as it doesn't cause me problems.
    So one night I had to drop one off, so got my Guns and Ammo and had a seat. I heard a helicopter, close by. It got louder and louder, then stopped. Right overhead. I got the thought, "They're checking out my house!" Just to test the theory, I dropped "ol'willy" over the rim, leaned back, and flipped off the double bird straight up. Started counting. At six, the heli's motor kicked up and it flew away.
    I 'bout fell off the throne laughing!