Constitution? Never heard of it.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armedandsafe, Dec 15, 2009.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

This is interesting.

Pops
  2. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

I had brief visions of it being burned as Obomba watched with tears in his eyes. LOL

That is quite the interesting article Pops. I'll have to read it a couple of more times before anything else.

Thanks for reposting that.
  3. Blackhawk Dave

Blackhawk Dave New Member

Previous awards have ended up in museums (Smithsonian, etc). All funds have to be turned over to the Treasury. Don't think (that's scary - thinking) he can mandate the disposition of the funds.
  4. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

The prize isn't a Nobel prize as in the Nobles of a royal family. It's the Nobel peace prize named after some guy's last name.

Nobel verus noble. Two different words. Two different spellings. And the intent of gaining power of leadership or interest in another country isn't there. Or another country gaining interest here for that matter.

I don't like the Nobel peace prize going to Obama either, but jeez. You guys are really reaching here.
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2009
  5. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

I can't see this Congress denying Obama the prize.
  6. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Reaching? Because somebody is investigating whether the action is contrary to our Constitution? Oh, that's right. I forgot. We must never question the actions of the Hussein. Past precedence, history, written law, set procedures? Nah, we don't need to pay any attention to that stuff.

SHeeeese!

Pops