ControlYourCredit.gov

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Suicide*Ride, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Suicide*Ride

Suicide*Ride New Member

Has anyone seen the tv spot saying you need to go to this website to save your credit? :eek::confused::eek::confused::eek:

What in the world can .gov do to help a person w/ their credit? :confused: The govt can't take care of their own finances, let alone give good advice to some poor kid who's just starting out!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Truth be told, I'm scared [yes - SCARED] to click on the link!! My computer is a dinosaur running Norton internet security & would prolly vomit all my personal info to .gov if I logged on. I don't trust ANY WEBSITE w/ .gov for an address that says "just log on here & we can help you." - Yeah, right!

Anybody been there? :confused:

SR
  2. glocknut

glocknut New Member

I saw tv comercials the other day that advertised some kind of government bailout for individuals who have $10k+ worth of credit card debt...
    I don't know the particulars but i'm sure its morally wrong. Obozo thinks he can wave a magic "legislative" wand and sprinkle some pixie dust and POOF...all bills for the Slobs magicly disappear... :rolleyes:

mike
    gn
  3. OBrien

OBrien New Member

You say that like its a bad thing. Ill go out and buy over $10k worth of guns and cry and he can sprinkle the pixie dust my way. lol