1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

ControlYourCredit.gov

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Suicide*Ride, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Suicide*Ride

Suicide*Ride New Member

Has anyone seen the tv spot saying you need to go to this website to save your credit? :eek::confused::eek::confused::eek:

What in the world can .gov do to help a person w/ their credit? :confused: The govt can't take care of their own finances, let alone give good advice to some poor kid who's just starting out!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Truth be told, I'm scared [yes - SCARED] to click on the link!! My computer is a dinosaur running Norton internet security & would prolly vomit all my personal info to .gov if I logged on. I don't trust ANY WEBSITE w/ .gov for an address that says "just log on here & we can help you." - Yeah, right!

Anybody been there? :confused:

SR
  2. glocknut

glocknut New Member

I saw tv comercials the other day that advertised some kind of government bailout for individuals who have $10k+ worth of credit card debt...
    I don't know the particulars but i'm sure its morally wrong. Obozo thinks he can wave a magic "legislative" wand and sprinkle some pixie dust and POOF...all bills for the Slobs magicly disappear... :rolleyes:

mike
    gn
  3. OBrien

OBrien New Member

You say that like its a bad thing. Ill go out and buy over $10k worth of guns and cry and he can sprinkle the pixie dust my way. lol