Convulsions of hunted animals information request

Discussion in 'The Hunting & Fishing Forum' started by tmaly33, Jun 14, 2011.

1. tmaly33

tmaly33 New Member

Have you an experience with the post mortal convulsions of hunted or butchered animals?
    It's the point of the research I am working on.

I am the member of research team, we do the research on nerves for both human and vet medicine, including the bionic arm development.

Because we don't want to kill the animals just for our observations, I'm looking for the hunters or butchers. who may film these convulsions for us.

I am interesting for the clonic convulsions. It means the shakes or rythmic movements of muscles that will appear when the brain is damaged and the spine takes the control over the body.
    Many people think, that the animal is kicking because of the pain, but that's not truth. It is just the reflex controlled by the spine. It means that the brain is out of order.

If you'll have the good luck and take the closeup of these convulsions to video, contact me please.
    Preferred are big muscular animals such as horses, donkeys, zebras, 'roos. Most interesting for us are the convulsions of (hind) leg muscles.

If you wanna send me the video privately, use this page

http://www.gstavka.cz/upload.htm

password is contractions

if this will not work to you, or if you have an question, then write me an e-mail.

Tom
    Czechia
    e-mail: tmaly33 @ gmail.com
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  2. Juker

Juker New Member

Re: Convulsions of hunted animals

(question updated, my post irrelevant...)
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2011
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Re: Convulsions of hunted animals

Folks, G'day

The top post is by Doc Tom , and i'd like to explain a bit and ask you to help him if you can

These folks are doing research on a few different things , what we know is that when something dies of total brain stoppage ( like when i put a .223 through a roo) the spine can take over some nearve responces , almost like the spine is a second brain , and in some ways it is but oly on a nerve level

the Doc's have realise many painkillers could be much more effective if used against the spine instead of the brain and for much longer without people becomeing used to the effects or addicted as the spine does not have the same level of complexity as the brain

theres a lot of things the docs would like to do but our PC world does not let them ,

but what they could learn could help many of us. so if you can help , please do ..

like the doc said they are interested in the big muscle shakes that could pin point the various centres they are chasing

its not pretty work but its needed badly , and the team will make sure your help is kept quiet if that what you wish , we all know what the greeny libtards think of hunters , but the fact is the medical researchers need our help , to help all of us long term

thanks for your time to read this

cheers

jack
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2011
  4. JLA

JLA Moderator

I was telling Jack a couple days ago that If you guys had come knocking about 6 months ago i would have filmed a horse I had to put down.

It was a miniature horse, approximately 450 pounds. He had gotten into the hay shed where I keep the bails for the beef heifers and had his fill and ended up with botulism. Needless to say it was destroying his brainstem slowly and the vet advised me to have him put to sleep.

So i shot him in the top of the head with a .460 rowland. Im 99% sure the bullet destroyed his brainstem and went on into his neck. His brain was most certainly dead before he hit the ground because he didnt try to breathe at all and his eyes were glassed just seconds after. His hind quarters, upper thigh and back muscles on his rear convulsed for a good 5 minutes post mortem, starting with slow even flexing making his hind legs , mostly his right one, do a slow kicking motion, then as the convulsions got less pronounced the larger muscles in his body began to tremble and did so for about 3 minutes or so.. All in all it took him a good 5-6 minutes to completely stop moving.. then I buried him with a backhoe..
  5. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Thanks Jack. I read that this AM and thought it was the most bizarre post I'd ever read.

Good luck Dr. Tom.:)
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

yes it is strange , sadly the PC types have forced our medical researchers to ask this of us, the lowly hunter , to help them find out what they need to know to help us all.

i'm no expert , Doc Tom and the other folks who do this work are , and the work they do is important ,

thanks for your time and support on this , it is strange but necessary..

cheers
  7. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

Thanks for clarifying, Jack. When I first read his post, I thought he was a troll looking for something to condemn hunting with! Sorry.
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

The shakes we are talking about ONLY happen when the brain is gone ( non functioning)

i Invited the good doc along here as they need this info and it will help a lot of folks and critters ( new range of pain killers, better working knowledge of the nervous system etc etc etc)

so if you have anything along these lines , please contact the doc directly

cheers
  9. tmaly33

tmaly33 New Member

This is most correct way how to kill the large animals. Be sure he stopped to feel as fast as the bullet came into his brain.

When the hunter can see these movemnts you described, he can be sure that the animal does not suffer.

This is just what I am looking for.

Horses are very good object for this observation. They are muscular vith athletic body and the movements of their muscles might be observed easily.
    And thery have very intensive convulsions too.
  10. tmaly33

tmaly33 New Member

Informations how to send the video file moved to the leading message.
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  11. tmaly33

tmaly33 New Member

Are they still shooting feral horses and donkeys in Australia and NZ? Maybe these guys may help me.

Or maybe the farmers...
  12. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Tom as stated in the messages i will advise you of the major culls we are having and i'll try to put you in contact with the hunters , and that will be ongoing as the various culls are brought in and out ( start and stop) ,

the next big cull is for camels ( in the Northern Territory and Western Australia) and donkeys (South Australia and Victoria ), the greens won the fight on the horses so they are being rounded up and shipped ( but this may change again , thats environmental politics in Australia at the moment )
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  13. JLA

JLA Moderator

next one I have to put down Ill film for you guys. Course it could be tomorrow, or next month, or next year.. I wont know til about an hour or 2 before i have to do it..
  14. tmaly33

tmaly33 New Member

BTW, how many kilograms is 450 pounds?
  15. JLA

JLA Moderator

About 200 kilos
  16. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

Hey Jack I heard your government is giving tax credits or something to shoot camels in austrailia! This is supposed to offset the hoax of global warming by subtracting camel farts. I'm not joking here. It looks like u could kill two birds with one stone.
  17. tmaly33

tmaly33 New Member

I enabled all registered users to write me email directly. So if you wanna ask or tell me something, feel free to do it.
  18. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

the greens are talking about allowing camel culls , as they are feral critters ( finally they say so ) but i dont trust em , and i dont shoot for tax credits , it wont pay the $10,000 - $12,0000 fuel bill on which i'll pay $1000 + in taxes , it wont pay the manditory $ 8500 in insurances for my fellow shooters , and tax credits aint gonna pay for the meat to be processed and shipped offshore to make a trade credit back to this nation ...

the greens want cash for their work , tell em to find some idiot who will work for tax credits as there aint none left in Australia thats so stupid , to long have the greens been around even the brain dead know they are useless
  19. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

I was surprised to hear that story. It's sounds so crazy I believe Obama may make it law here soon!
  20. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

translated , the greens in allowing camel culls but by removing any payments or bounties , and replacing them with carbon credits have made every pro shooter in this nation unemployed and at the mercy of the big mining companies as they will accept carbon credits against there carbon foot print and pay wages to shooters to cull critters but this wages deal will be the end of the self employed game control shooter in this nation , next we'll see the rules change again saying private individuals dont need powerful rifles any more as the government covers it all now or some other crap .. these greens things dont screw folks half way , they generally totally screw folks over and then later put the boot into em