The Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coonan.357

4K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  gdmoody 
#1 ·
Reactions: Snook
#3 ·
I have always kinda wanted one. Sort of an oddity in the 1911 world much like the .30 carbine automag.

#4 · (Edited)
The Coonan rep came by the range about 6 months ago and let us shoot one. Nice gun. huge flame and accurate. 1700.00 msrp. 6 were put on order. We have yet to see them. If you can find one, its a good shooting gun. Built much better then the older versions but as of right now I still don't think there are any out there.

G
#8 ·
I got to meet Dan Coonan at SHOT this year. Along with most of his family. They are great folks and Dan was taking pictures with us and he gave my buddy a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek it was so funny. It is on my list to buy. If you look at what you get in a coonan and a les bear or nighthawk you get a much better deal in a coonan.

#9 ·
Sheeesh!... I don't want to hear about it! Awful DRY in OKC right now....:(
Yep we hit 3 numbers in last nights drawing. i had enough room in the wheel barrow for a few cases of beer when I went to cash it in. :D

#11 ·
I had one of the older models several years back, and it was one helluva great pistol. It never failed to feed or eject no matter what ammo I fed it, still kicking myself in the ass for getting rid of it. It's on my replacement list if the economy ever gets back to semi-normal.

those who beat their guns into plowshares, will plow for those who didn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.