1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Coonan Arms .357

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Feb 26, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

ruffitt
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/4/02 11:24:08 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All
    ezSupporter
    Coonan 357 Semi Auto
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Could one of you gentlemen provide a fair market price for a used Coonan Cadet (3.9 inch bbl) .357 semi-auto?

Have originl box, papers, 2 magazines and magazine loading rod.

Pistol is in exscellent condition, with only a couple minor exterior surface blemishes that could be tken out with a bit of buffing.

Thanx

RuffItt

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/4/02 11:34:09 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Coonan 357 Semi Auto
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You collecting even more handguns ruffitt???

Sounds pretty - but where's the picture.

ps - hope you are doing well and that you have a wonderful 4th!

ruffitt
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/4/02 11:40:41 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    TLynn -

Thanx for your 4th of July well wishes.

No, I do not have a pic (yet), but it is one that I had at the Hun Fest last year, so it is not anything in addition to what I 've already got. The only "new" pistol I have is my Kahr K40 in .40 S&W that I bought last November.

Things are going GREAT now that I've got my trans tracheal catheter and can (hopefully) stay out of the hospital for a while.

Regards

RuffItt

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/4/02 11:43:46 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    As I recall it was a very pretty gun ruffit. Glad to hear you are doing better - and hope AntiqueDr comes along soon to give you an idea on the value.

the real fredneck
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/4/02 4:51:22 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Coonan 357 Semi Auto
    ruffitt, wasn't that the one that had blinding muzzle flash even when fired in bright sunlight?

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/4/02 5:40:53 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Coonan 357 Semi Auto
    Hey Ruff, is this it?

According to the the 27th edition, Blue Book of Gun Values
    100% $785.00
    98% $630.00
    95% $500.00

I hope this helps

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/4/02 6:42:02 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Model B's are bringing around $500-$650. Model A's theoretically are worth about 25% more but its a hard sell at that kind of money.
    We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com
    Master Dealer for Kimber, Wilson Combat and Dan Wesson

ruffitt
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/4/02 11:07:17 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Yeah ZigZag, that looks exactly like the one I have (I can say this 'cause I know where you got the pic from ).

I am assuming (yeah, I know what happens when one does this) that the amounts you indicated were for the pistol only.

As the magazines go for a minimum of $75.00 each (when and IF they can be found, and I have two of them with the orange followers), the original box and papeprwork as well as the magazin loading tool, do you think it would be within reason to ask $800.00 - $850.00 IF I decide to put it on the market?