Cops shut down EVIL LEMONAID STAND.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by glocknut, Aug 7, 2009.

1. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Thank God we have our government to protect us from these evil EVIL little children selling glasses of instant Diabetes also known as Lemon Aid. ANd how dare this childs parents try to teach her how to steal/leach money off of people who don't have free healthcare.... OH i am beside myself with grief and outrage at the raping of mother earth....

Man, i've been spending waaaay to much time arguing with those liberal turds...i've learned how they talk... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyway, here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9D6oGIYhpg

mike
    gn
  2. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

Now what if an adult opened a lemonade stand, what would they do then??
  3. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

You would have been taken to JAIL or FIND on the spot. If you where selling Republican lemonade you would have just disappeared off of the planet ;)
  4. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

OMG geee. I tell you I see it. I took a loook into that little girls eyes and all I saw was pure evil. wow its a good thing we have people to get this kind of nonsense stamped out. this is where disney world meets the dream squashers.

this a hole could have asked the littlle girl to move somewhere less dangerous and been on his way. but nooooooo he had to squash alittle dream.

bet ya he has a small pee pee
  5. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

She needed a business license and tax number, inspection of her business by city inspector. Govt. needs it cut up front. And regular pay offs like any well run mob protection racket. $900 in fees up front and a percentage of the profits. I hate to see our LEOs used as musclemen for politicians but it really is part of the job. I don't know why anyone would want to be a cop, you can't even pull a Jesse Stone" on a wife beater any more.
  6. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

The police really need to concentrate om shutting down the ones selling the koolaid to the liberals.
  7. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

She should have been selling the tasty Barry-flavored Kenyan Kool-Aid. And given Barry his cut of the profits:rolleyes:

I have a yellow beverage to sell to liberals, but it isn't lemonaid:eek:
  8. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

ok I am about to have a conniption fit, you know why? I guarenfreakintee you that in this town there is a corner where the ******* sell dope!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody stopping them huh?

this doink couldn't have turned his head to this little girl
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2009