Could someone explain something to me please?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by hogger129, Aug 8, 2011.

1. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I'm sure you have all heard about John Kerry blaming the Tea Party for the downgrading of the United States' credit rating and for the S&P dropping so much. Or John McCain or Joe Biden ripping the Tea Party.

Can someone please explain to me how any of this is the fault of the Tea Party?

The Tea Party to me is people standing up for more government accountability, less executive power for the government, and less spending - which is something anybody with a shred of common sense would want. Yet the Tea Party are labeled as terrorists, racists or anything else that people can pin on them.

I saw one of these rallies and they just seem like a bunch of normal people.

Every day I get more and more disappointed about the lies from the left. Here in Wisconsin is bad enough. They are recalling a bunch of Republicans because they put the kabosh on their collective bargaining rights.

It just irks me to the point where I don't even want to listen to the news.
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2011
  2. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

It is the Tea Party's fault......we didn't let the "lefties" get their way. Personally I am glad they are acting like this. Maybe some of the idiots that voted Obozo in will realize what scum the Democrats are.
  3. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

If they had accepted the tea party's proposals, we would not have been downgraded.
  4. ofitg

ofitg New Member

S&P warned that they would downgrade our credit rating if we didn't cut $4 trillion from the debt. Well, now they did it. Surprise, surprise.

I haven't seen the list of names, but according to this article - http://www.google.com/hostednews/af...ocId=CNG.0aa8cf6901d0cc36c6d36e740b574e11.241 - half of the House Tea Party caucus voted to pass the Boehner-Reid-Obama compromise.

My hat is off to the 28 Tea Party representatives who voted against the compromise. They deserve to get reelected.
  5. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I am a member of the Tea Party, and the reason everyone on the left is blaming us is because we are against them. We held our elected officials to a high standard, and some of them did just what America needed them to do. The left actually does believe that more spending will get them to their goal, that being the destruction of America. They (the politicians) have spent us into bankruptcy, and this little episode did not give those on the Left what they wanted, a higher debt ceiling, and more taxes to spend. They won't except the blame for our failing economy, so they place the blame on anything that they think the public might accept, the Tea Party. You know how it is: "It's not my fault I use drugs, commit crimes, and just be stupid, I had a bad child hood".
  6. cutter

cutter New Member

I hear ya Carver!! I am proud to be a Tea Partier! They can call me all the names they want to, we are getting to them and they just can't stand it!!!
  7. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Hogger, if their lips are moving, they are lying. I dont listen to a word they say. They are mentally challenged and arent worth the time or effort. The sooner you identify liberalism as a mental disorder, the better off you are.
  8. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    Me too.. since it started,

They demonize us because they fear us...
  9. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

It's sad how many don't/refuse to understand this.

What the downgrade means is, the world no longer has confidence in the USA and its fiscal policies.

A handfull of freshmen brought this to the attention of the vast majority and they have been villified.

The truth will set you free, but 1st, it will pi** you off.

What we are seeing is the spanking of a spoiled brat. Will we pay attention?
  10. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

How are we "getting to them?" They still raised the debt ceiling. The American people still LOST.

And why?

Because the Republicans are a bunch of wishy-washy, no backbone losers, and they sold out the country....AGAIN.

And from this group, will be the next "savior" republican presidential candidate, because he/she is NOT a democrat/Obama.

Unbelievable.

Principles matter.
  11. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Remember, ONE more liberal appointment to the supreme court and we are SOL. We cant risk it.
  12. al45lc

al45lc New Member

Let's see, a relatively 'new' movement has more power to influence than the long time, financially well heeled demmies?
    If I were a demmie, I'd be upset that my party is so poor at what I payed them so much to do. Didn't they say, "yes we can"?
    How many years over the past 50 have the demmies been been in control of Congress?
    I'm impressed with the Tea Party's power!
    No offense guys, it's tongue-in-cheek. Just how stupid do they really think we are to believe this B.S.? I laughed so hard when I heard it I almost blew my morning coffee!
  13. Juker

Juker New Member

From "terrorists" to "Tea Party Downgrade" - their childish, ludicrous jabs make me chuckle. The Dems have completely failed under Obummer/Pelosi/Reid. They accomplished NOTHING, and now they want to divert attention from their failure by blaming law-abiding citizens.

Credit downgrade, unemployment, economy in the toilet. Screw it, let Wall Street crash. Maybe it's what we need - a political enema, a complete upheaval, a revolution.

Between this and the 'Day of Rage', maybe we can thin the herd.
  14. The Duke

The Duke New Member

Yep...I suppose us Tea Partyers are the only ones who want to change the 'status quo' that the Washington professional politician jerks got us into in the first place...Well...they blamed Bush, now I suppose its our turn to fade the heat...They dont know what heat is, least ways until 2012. :mad:
    They better install revolving doors on Capitol Hill, cuz the traffic flow in and out is going to be unimaginable.
  15. Airdale

Airdale Member

:yeahthat: