Could someone explain something to me please?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by hogger129, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Juker

Juker New Member

Amen. When someone as unscrupulous as John Kerry throws blame at you, you must be doin' something right. :cool:
  2. graehaven

graehaven Active Member

They're grandstanding. Kerry is grandstanding. They're putting on a show.

They still got what they wanted.

We're another $4 Trillion in debt!

This was not a win.

Whooptee frickin' doooooooo, the tea party made a stink, made a stand...... and it still went through.

We lose. Again.

You're being distracted by the show. The tea party will NOT be allowed to make a difference.
  3. 45nut

45nut Active Member

First, you must all remember Ann Coulter's rule that liberals blame conservative for what they (the liberals) are doing. Example: They blame the GOP for holing the black man down, when in fact they were against emancipation in the first place and with the welfare system, enslave them almost as effectively as the old southern masters.

So when they blame the Tea Party's for the downgrade, I know who is really to blame, follow the fingers pointing back to the Libs.

Way to go Brother!!!!

The trouble is when we see Republican and think Conservative. I for one am replacing GOP & Dem with lib and conservative to better articulate my position.

Just remember, in the 1760's it took a number of shots before we had enough people willing to forcefully make a break with England. This time will not be different, but I do think our next election (should we still have it) will be our last best chance to take control out of the RINO's and Libs hands.

If we do not succeed in 2012, we may be lost. I do think enough of Americans are starting to awaken.
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
  4. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Seeings no one from my state made the list, I got nowhere to look but up!:rolleyes:

I got no one of conservative voice to represent me, but I Gaurantee you I'll not vote for another RINO.

Bob for congress!
  5. tuckerd1

tuckerd1 Well-Known Member

My Rep in the House and my 2 Senators voted no on this bill. Go Brooks, Sessions and Shelby. Still some common sense in AL. I will still continue to push for less spending and a balanced budget without raising taxes.

Reforming the tax codes would be something I would like to see. But, how can you trust the politicians to rewrite the tax code?

Go Tea Party!!!