Could this really happen?

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by hogger129, Aug 20, 2010.

1. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  2. ofitg

ofitg New Member

With an intense media propaganda campaign, like the one which caused the "Assault Weapons" hysteria twenty years ago, I think it's entirely possible.

Things are a bit different this time - we have a couple of recent SCOTUS decisions on our side - but the Obama administration and the Democrats in Congress have already demonstrated that they are oblivious to Constitutional constraints.
  3. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

If Odumbo wins another term, I'm afraid an Assault Weapons Ban will be the least of our worries.
  4. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

You have that right. We'll need the firearms for our subsistance living made necessary by the crashed economy.
  5. obxned

obxned New Member

I expect we will see legislation ruining our economy and all of our Rights enacted as revenge by the lame duck congress right after the Novenber election. Why wait until after November 2012 when you can destroy America now?
  6. NRA_guy

NRA_guy Member

The next attack on the 2nd Amendment will not come via Congress and the President.

I will come through the back door of an Executive Order or a Regulation put out by some Federal agency like the BATF or OSHA or the EPA.

I suspect they will not attempt anything so limited as a ban on certain types of weapons (manufacturers just work around any such limits).

It will be a ban of most ammunition over .22 rimfire on the basis that it is "armor piercing". That will make all our guns obsolete as soon as inventories are depleted.

The libs LOVE a crisis.

The most likely "crisis" would be triggered by the first mass killing after the Presidential election.
  7. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

Yes, they will use a domestic terror crisis to declare martial law, and outlaw ALL firearms.

That is the next play. False flag terror event....seizure of all power.

There won't be any legislative effort at all.

I suspect it to take place BEFORE the 2012 election. Total seizure of all Executive power - dictatorship.

These people are NOT going to go away.

And, if you think the elections are NOT rigged, then you are naive. Even IF there is an election - it will be a person that they totally control. Who's the "they"? Do some research, you'll figure it out.

Do it before they take the internet away too, that, they WILL do too.

This forum will cease to exist.

Prepare now folks, this is not a joke.
  8. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

Right now the Democrats have a mountain to climb come November. We won't see any "anti-gun" rhetoric from the Left/Ds that will raise its height. After November I suspect the current status quo will prevail.

Things aren't looking good for an Obama second term, even this early in his first. Too many negatives. Any hope of a second is, IMO, ephemeral, unless the most egregious election frauds are successfully accomplished.

In that case any, and all, bets are off regarding domestic policies on the Net, firearms, public assembly, and a host of other commonly-accepted freedoms !! >MW
  9. wpage

wpage Active Member

Vote out all the liberal threats to your rights.
  10. K75RT

K75RT Member

If you really want to read a great trilogy of books I recently read the book written by Matthew Bracken; 1st book "Enemies Foreign and Domestic" a novel about the cost of freedom in the age of terror/ 2nd book - Domestic Enemies- the reconquista/ 3rd book- Foreign Enemies and Traitors. It looks at the gun control aspect from every angle, these books are a great read...If you like to read please google Matthew Bracken and then a couple of the titles....the novels blew me away, what if fiction comes to fruition- scary!

Here is a link to the books, I have no stake in the books only hope more freedom loving Americans have the opportunity to read these books..http://enemiesforeignanddomestic.com/
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2010
  11. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Yes, but you are forgetting all that stimulus money that hasn't been spent. Obummer will probably let it loose during his campaign and all the lemmings will go for the bait and re elect the jerk.
  12. Palmetto

Palmetto New Member

I agree with the previous post that it will probably be during a Martial law type scenario that guns are banned. They did this during Katrina.

Our economy is about to collapse and they know it. Whether someone has planned it this way or it is just the ignorance of our government, once it crashes there could be civil unrest and martial law would be declared.
  13. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Pray & vote; vote & pray! America, Bless God! Remember in November!
  14. xm774u

xm774u Former Guest

:rolleyes:if this happened i wont comply agean :p
  15. Jeff Midguard

Jeff Midguard New Member

I too am expecting a lot of executive orders to be inflicted on us after the mid term election. I also expect the Dems to lose confidence in Obama and give us someone like Madame Hillary, or even Bill part II.