Couple Faces Trouble

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by whymememe, Apr 25, 2012.

1. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

2. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

They should be in trouble. It's like all of the inner city denizens who call 911 when they have the sniffles to have an ambulance take them to the ER for their entitled free care.
  3. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

It's the land of milk and honey.
  4. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

Dumb down the message, get dumb people understanding it.

"Call 911 in any emergency. The government will help you." You get what you earn.
  5. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

And they should be facing a serious fine -if not jail time - for "abuse of public resources", to boot ! I love my lab and spoil her every chance I get but - in the final analysis - she's not "family", just a dog I love and its up to me to care for her. >MW
  6. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

Dude,
    As one of the guys who has to respond to those calls everyday of work, I can only say.

Damn right !

Not only do these individuals want free healthcare, they want it brought to their front door !
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  7. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

Huh?