Courage amid chaos... caught on videotape

Discussion in 'VMBB General Discussion' started by inplanotx, Mar 8, 2003.

1. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Winter11
    *VMBB Staff*
    (2/19/02 1:29:14 pm)
    Courage amid chaos... caught on videotape
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.msnbc.com/news/710850.asp

My father was telling us about a video tape that he had seen of Sept. 11, which was filmed by a person inside the towers. He said certain things which you'll also read in this article, if you choose to view it, regarding the calmness of the firefighters throughout the event and the unforgettable sound of people hitting the ground from their fall.

The article mentions that the tape will be aired on the six month anniversary of the Sept 11 attacks, although they mention it being March 10, clearly, there is a typo.

Always Faithful

high2fly
    *Senior Chief Of Staff*
    (2/19/02 1:53:28 pm)
    Reply Re: Courage amid chaos... caught on videotape
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Winter, I heard on the radio that Robert De Niro is slated to narrate some video shot by produced by some French news people---perhaps this is the one. I hope they do it with dignity and the reverence it deserves.
    Wilborn

Winter11
    *VMBB Staff*
    (2/19/02 2:30:49 pm)
    Re: Courage amid chaos... caught on videotape

Yeah, actually this is the one filmed by the French. That will be very interesting to have DeNiro narrate, especially since he's a New Yorker... it will be very emtional and I'm sure they'll do it with dignity... at least.... I HOPE!!!!

Always Faithful