CRAZY WOMAN TODAY

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jlmckinney, Apr 6, 2004.

1. jlmckinney

jlmckinney New Member

First off, I beleive in safety, practice, and more pratice.

Your gonna love this!

Today around 12:30 p.m. CST, my Cousin, a buddy, and I went "Across the Creek" to my 80 acres in Texas to throw a few rounds down range! We open the gate, drive around and talk for a little bit, talking about how things have changed over the years. We get ready to leave and I remind my cousin that we came here to shoot - WRONG LOCATION! We set up targets, in a safe direction, with our stock tank as burm.

Cousin gets 7rds .40 Glock off, Lady 100yds away, behind us, goes nuts! "Why are you shooting at me, we have cows here"! Again, read last sentence in the paragraph above! We stop, "did you here something?", nope, no person in front of us, except 80 acres of coastal! I pull me noo Ruger KGP-141 and fire 6 shots, single action, to check my grouping. Lady goes nuts! Hops in her car and proceeds to drive 100yds on the road behind us to examine what we are doing, and to ask we are shooting at her! We told her that this is our property, and that if she had any problems to call the Sheriff Dept. She said she would, finally heard her on the phone with them.

Cousin shoots Glock again, she hops in her car, again, drives to our gate and is it to us from one county to the other! She drives off, spinning wheels, and goes to the end of the road! Comes back our direction, slams on the brakes, cuts to the right, in the ditch, hits a large wooden trash can holder, and then drives away! I went to investigate the damage, hopefully it wasn't our fence that she hit!

We wait for 20 minutes talking about the new neighbor hood 20 miles outside town, and how times have changed, and that I didn't want to move on our property because of this very reason. We can't shoot without someone throwing a fit, thinking the world is coming to an end! But I can tell you this! Sheriff Dept. never arrived!

P.S. ~ Can't wait to sight in the Springfield 1903 30-06 in July! :p
  2. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

July? Heck, I'd be there every weekend. If for no other reason than to annoy that woman.
  3. jlmckinney

jlmckinney New Member

I'm with ya Sniper! Just don't like to make waves! Could have a Beefmaster come up dead one day is the only thing!

JM
  4. gpostal

gpostal Former Guest

times like that ya wish you had full auto
  5. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Down, Postal, down, boy! You been licking too many of those self adhesive stamps again?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Attached Files:

6. IShootBack

IShootBack Active Member

sounds like you need tyo invite a few dozen of your closest friends to come shooting?:p

ISB
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
  7. jlmckinney

jlmckinney New Member

Heck, I even thought about inviting the Sheriff Dept also! :D

I wonder if that was considered HARASSMENT? :eek:

Maybe head down again next week, grap the .22, .357, .30-06, 12 ga, Mini-14, and give'em an all day shoot!

Semper Fi!

JM
  8. Remington597

Remington597 Former Guest

I am still confused. What caliber did you use to take out her tires? When was she arrested for tresspassing on YOUR property after duelly warned.?
  9. rosierita

rosierita New Member

:D LOL! aint it so?!?! have her charged w/ tresspassing!!:p i'd be down there every wkend to target practice & more than that if at all possible, if it were me!:D