Credit Card Reform Act Lunacy (more nonsensical governmental meddling)

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ponycar17, Mar 7, 2010.

1. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

believe me jack, you don't want to know ;) :D
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

actually i do know only too well , my lovely bride was a sucker for them and put us in a heck of a spot with hers for a while .. i cut it up and cancelled it , when the bank sent a replacement after i canceled it i took it back and asked which end of their person they'd prefer i put the next one ( if they sent another as was there practise here back then ) , as i was in uniform and had a side arm i think they took it seriously and we've never had one since ( 1983-4 ?)

they where sending $5000 limit cards to 9 year olds who's parents started savings accounts for the kid ...
  3. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Go here, it's a government site. http://tinyurl.com/67s87o

Stay away from other sites offering free reports, like freecreditreports. com. Firefox won't let it's users into the site.