1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Crescent Firearms single 410 shotgun

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by welderman1969, Dec 25, 2009.

1. welderman1969

welderman1969 New Member

Merry Christmas everyone !!!
    First time on this site ! I just recieved a crescent 410 single shot shotgun from my father . He said it was his fathers. I was wondering if you could tell me what year it was made and if any value if any . I would call it good condition not any more . It says on the top of the barrell geniune armory steel. The receiver and the barrell both have the numbers 630 089 . Thank you for any information you tell me about this gun !
    Thanks,Brad
  2. Bill DeShivs

Bill DeShivs Well-Known Member

Crescent was a manufacturer of low-end shotguns in the 1920-1935 era. They are not valuable to collectors. Your gun is probably chambered for 2-1/2" .410 shells. Do not use 3" sheels unless the gun is specifically marked ".410- 3 inch."